« Friends Forum

emo/scene girl need friends loll

hii i want more emo/scene friends of something moreĀ 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I like it. It has some cool things to do with emotica but I don't really like it much. It doesn't really fit my personality as a singer or a producer, but I think that it is good to have a group like this. I would say that it is more like an indie rock/punk band than an emo or an electronic band, but that it is also more of the "emotionally oriented" type. I think that it is more of an "emotional-driven" type of music. I like it. It has some cool things to do with emotica but I don't really like it much.

It is definitely a good idea for a solo artist to try and get a good mix, and if it doesn't work then it doesn't make any money for them and it is not worth their time to try. It is also a great idea to have a few friends of the type to try to get some of the other emotic artists. If they can find one then I would like to see them. If they can get a few, it will make money for me. If not, then they should get the band and start making music together. If it does, I would love it, but at the time I would rather have the solo artist and not the band because I think that is a waste of their money. If it works for both of them, I will try it.

I don't really have any complaints about this. I am just not really into the genre. I think there are too many things that I would not want to do with emotica, so I don't like it at all and it is just an easy way to make a lot of money and it does nothing to make me feel like a "emotionalized person" and not a singer or a musician or a musician or even a producer, I think that is a waste of money and I would like the solo artists to start making more money and not just to make more emo and emos.

The only thing that I am really into is music.

If I could just go to the store and have the same music, I'd buy that stuff. It is a lot easier to find a store like this than it would to find one that doesn't

Report Reply