« Goals, Plans, Hopes Forum

Goals for Your Garden

Hey there everyone. I am curious to see exactly how many people on here are gardeners or wanting to start a garden. I had a funny conversation with someone who thought you had to be a "hippy" to garden. I literally almost peed myself laughing... no exaggeration. It just so happens that my nickname is Pheobe as in from friends because I myself am a little wild. I explained to him that to garden isn't a hippy or chick thing it's actually a really good pass time activity that you benefit from in SO many good ways. You save money on food that you're not constantly buying and even can use some plants and herbs as medicine so there is that to lean on when your low on over-the-counter meds or can't make it to the store right away. I suffer from Migraines and bad ones at that, one thing that helps me personally is feverfew tincture. 

Not to mention gardening can be super easy and simple or you can have a lot of fun and get super elaborate with it.  I'd love to hear from others about their plans or existing gardens. I love learning about growing and ways to improve how I garden! Feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message! :)

Report Topic

0 Replies