« Life Forum

If you have a crush on someone what's keeping you from confessing?

Posted by Yayaa

posted

Forum: Life

Hey guys!

After reviewing my last blog post, I was honestly curious about why other people would hessite from confessing to their crush that they like them. Now, I'm sure that there are numerous reasons that surround this kind of topic. ESPICALLY the double standard about girls confessing their crush to boys.ย 

But, honestly, something like that never really concerned me at all. Especially, in this day of age, like who tf cares at this point. But honestly I guess it also depends on the circumstances as well. Idk, I'm not an expert in these kinds of things lol.

Anyways, I would like to know what would keep you guys from confessing to your crush? Is it bc of gender roles, fear of rejection, something that you rather keep to yourself, or something a little more scandalous?ย 

Feel free to answer in the comment section, and stay tuned for episode 3 of Caramel Chocolate!

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ya girl Stephanie

posted

The thought of him rejecting me is scary to me and i feel that he likes some other girl whos way better than i am.

Report Reply

Reply by Alice

posted

He's a grown adult and i'm 13...ย 

Report Reply

He's taken and often talks about his gf, not only that but he probably has no idea who I am even though we went to the same class.

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Alright, the short list

-rejection sensitivity is a bitch

-I might have abandonment issues and the thought that he might not even want to be around me after learning my feelings for him makes me feel like dying

-I donโ€™t know how to phrase myself

-I feel like our current relationship is in a stalemate bc Iโ€™m intimidated and donโ€™t how to approach him without making my personality something completely different so I seem like Iโ€™m perfect for him (see abandonment issues)

-I am pretty sure he doesnโ€™t like me back

Report Reply

Reply by manofSteele

posted

Because I know damn well that the person does not see me the same way and I will get rejected.ย  And confessing and then getting rejected is humiliating.

Report Reply

Reply by Butterfly Casket

posted
updated

Its a mixture of the fact that I know I wouldn't be good for them and the fact they are currently in a relationship.

edit: My computer was lagging I didn't mean to comment this three times. ;_;)

Report Reply