« Pets and Animals Forum

Arachnid lovers!

Posted by Nebula

posted

Forum: Pets and Animals

Hi! Given I haven’t seen any yet, and hopefully I end up using my blog to post about salticidae… are there any other arachnid lovers in this page? Feel free to post about any type of arachnids, and if you own any, I’d love to see pictures! 💙

Currently I don’t own any, and I doubt I’ll be able to unless I catch a wild jumper, as it’s quite impossible to get the ones that are bred specifically to be pets here. I’ve owned two evarchas that I found at partner’s house. They’re an arachnophobe, so them letting me keep them has been really nice of them, and it’s helped them a bit with their arachnophobia as well. Anyone else happens to own jumpers? 

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Xx_J4GG3RK1MBL3Y_xX

posted
updated

hi!! hi!! i lov spiders!! theyve been my special interest since i was in 2nd grade!! my favorites r the golden orb weaver and the pumpkin patch tarantula, and i've been collecting spider-related things for many years now <33 #1 animal in my heart

Report Reply

Reply by Sunny Ray

posted

Arachnid person here. I’ve had two P. audax slings last year. Unfortunately, they both passed away. I do have three tarantulas currently, though: A. avicularia, T. albopilosus, and B. hamorii. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

Your avatar's adorable. I like arachnids but currently don't have any as pets except for a few house spiders who are well loved. 

Report Reply

Reply by MantisBSD

posted

I currently own a Tailless Whip Scorpion (Damon diadema) I named him Gohma after the Zelda boss! easiest exotic pet ever lol it sleeps and eats

Report Reply

Reply by akko..!

posted

i own a g. pulchra!! he molted recently but is still a sling

Report Reply

Reply by SazSaz

posted

I have owned a couple of spoods, I currently own a Green Bottle Blue Tarantula (Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens )

Report Reply