This life is but a breath.

It comes and it will go.
all that you hold dear, all that you hope for,
will be gone.
returned to the dust to where it came. 
so whats the point? 
whats this all about? 

Its all about Jesus. 

He is eternal, our very breath comes from him. 
keep your eyes on him, 
keep your eyes on that which will last forever. 

when you lose someone in life, 
when you experience pain,
when you feel lost. 

Never forget, and be comforted, remember the one that holds life and death in his hands.
Remember the one that can make all things new.

your life and all creation, 
there is no limits for him.

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by SJK

posted

Beautifully said!

It is so easy to become stagnant and relaxed in our faith. I am a man born into sin and continue to struggle with sin.  I pray for the Lord to break through to my hardened heart and that I become sensitive to what God desires.  I can only be saved by him, there is nothing I can do to save myself.  I am arrogant to think I am worthy of Gods love.  Thank God for propitiation through Jesus the Christ because we do not deserve it!

“For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.” Matthew 7:14 

Report Reply