« Parties and Nightlife Forum

Party Stories

Heyo I just wanted to open a forum where people can talk about recent parties they went to, are planning on going to, are setting up, or just old memories from parties! Clubbing and raving also counts so feel free to share your stories!!

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ☁︎ ︎nuno

posted
updated

I once saw a girl do a keg stand and was let go and she slammed her face on the keg, she was drunk as well

Report Reply

Reply by ThatBoiJoe

posted

I remember when I was 16 I went to this party and my buddy got into fight with a dude because the dude and the girl brok up a couple days ago… so of course I had to jump in because it quickly became a 6 v 1 anyways after whooping some ass they left and as we were leaving they shot at us… ugh good times.

Report Reply

Reply by Bunni

posted

I think the best story I have was this party I went to awhile ago, basically this biatch invited me because she claimed “I want to bury the beef :((“ In reality? She invited me to make call me out in front of all my friends and Hers, she started off by calling me fake and along the lines of “plastic” so u must be thinking “bunni! What did you do?” Haha, well I got hammered and started making out with her main chamberlan. 

One year later and she still talks about me non stop <3

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost

posted

Went to a party last night with a couple of friends!! had these blue cocktails no idea what's in em but they sure as hell went down easy! spent the night and got tim's as brecky so fun and missed party's so much 

Report Reply

Reply by Ramm

posted

The last time I went to anything akin to a party was in 2017, when I spent a chunk of that evening staring at a wall. I then ate a kebab from a truck, and vomited the aforementioned kebab in front of several other people. I didn't get much sleep that night, as I vomited thin amounts of bile whenever I came close to actually falling asleep.

I didn't drink, I think it was just a mixture of freshers' flu and anxiety. I'm much more of a coffee shop followed by the pub type of person.

Report Reply

Reply by $Amme$

posted

I was at a party last week and the person who was hosting their mom showed up out of nowhere and kicked us out idk about what happened later cause I ended up

Home whit a bloody face and drinks that I have no idea where they came from

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

my favorite memories are in random fields and parks when I was in high school. The best one was on 420 a few years ago! Me and my friends were down by a river where a bunch of hobos live, people just kept showing up with blunts, shrooms, molly, drinks, tacos, chips, raw fucking meat for grilling and bringing random shit. It ended up being a huge party with hella weed, substances and food haha we cooked and the hobos came over to party and eat and there was zero drama. Overall a very good time and the best party I've ever been to. When I left around 7am people were still partying, me and the homes walked almost 6 miles to a denny's for some breakfast and called someone grandpa to pick us up and crash in his living room. I miss being a fucking dirtbag with zero responsibilities. 

Report Reply

Reply by sweet16teen

posted

i was at this mosh n a guy said i was pretty so i asked for his number and he was like "oh sure! how old are you btw?" and i said "fifteen" and he just went "oh... we can still be friends tho?"  idk how to recover from that so ive left his number alone  

Report Reply

Reply by Lupius

posted

We used to host a party in my friends´ house and we bought a lot of alcohol. There were about 10 people or so and we were drinking and listening music. Idk how our neighbours did not call for a police. But it was soo awesome. 

The thing is, that we tried to play a "bottle game". The one who was picked by a bottle needed to buy plinko game and spend some of his money. It was a lottery for all of us. Actually, much better than playing a russian roullette with a 9mm gun one of my friends stole from his father... But yeah, a party was quite good. The only thing that has changed: I do not drink much. It is not a good thing when somebody is clicking unarmed pistol in front of your drunk head... 

Report Reply