« Music Forum

can i have some good music recommendations?

Posted by giuliaisaweirdo

posted
updated

Forum: Music

idk what to listen lmao

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by UltimateSpork

posted

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

Report Reply

Reply by Separatr

posted

I checked out your profile, it seems like you have pretty eclectic taste in music. Lately I've been listening to Poppy's album Flux, it's really catchy and cool (I Disagree is great too). Halsey's new one is actually pretty great, she had two of the guys from Nine Inch Nails as producers so it's got some heavier elements instead of being straight up pop. 

Report Reply

Reply by wheressk

posted

i make music, enjoy

(hellcat 40k+ streams)
https://linktr.ee/wheressk

Report Reply

Reply by Hayley

posted

Ice Nine Kills, Bad Omens, Slipknot, Korn, Aiden and Simplyd4rk

Report Reply

Reply by j0nd4mus1c14n

posted

009 Sound System lol, but seriously, if you're into prog metal I would suggest Animals As Leaders, especially in their later singles and albums.

Report Reply

Reply by X0X0.LYA

posted

idk what your music taste is but i'm really loving "all in the family" by korn!

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

what type of music are you after?

Report Reply

Reply by cicadadays_

posted

this might be biased but will wood, he has amazing songs and personally I would listen to any song from his album "In case I make it" because thats his most recent offical album. if you more into loud, screamy stuff go listen to his older albums, like self-ish and everything is alot, but if your more into calm stuff listen to in case I make it, and the inbetween would be the normal album.

Report Reply

Reply by cicadadays_

posted

this might be biased but will wood, he has amazing songs and personally I would listen to any song from his album "In case I make it" because thats his most recent offical album. if you more into loud, screamy stuff go listen to his older albums, like self-ish and everything is alot, but if your more into calm stuff listen to in case I make it, and the inbetween would be the normal album.

Report Reply

Reply by Hobo

posted

aphex twin - selected ambient works 85-92

Report Reply

Reply by msjademarvel

posted

Radiohead, Duster, camellia (cametek / masaya oya), t+pazolite, deftones, daft punk (discovery album is my fave), goreshit (2015 albums are also my recommendation), huey lewis and then news, sewerslvt

Report Reply

Reply by Forsarek Slayer of Glerbo

posted

https://linktr.ee/morphineskin

Report Reply