« Books and Stories Forum

The Unsolved Mystery of Mel's Hole

Posted by Kari💗Likelikes

posted
updated

Forum: Books and Stories

dad is weird. 

most of his videos are too weird, I don't get em...

he's pretty funny if you like to watch minecraft videos. 

I'm not into that. I'm just saying he's got some. 

Anyway, I did learn something from dad today. 

dad is silly and makes me laugh when he tells stories.

I wanna hear another.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1) He's not a bad guy.

I'm a big fan of him because his personality is pretty much my favorite. 

2) He has an interesting sense of humor, but I'm not a huge fan of his humor.

3) His jokes are really funny, and his humor makes him feel like his own son, and he's kind of like that guy who gets his stuff from people he's met on the internet and they just kind of like to laugh.

I'm pretty certain I'll be able to relate to that one if dad ever makes a show about him, and he has an interesting sense of humor, and his jokes make him feel like his own son, so it would definitely make him feel a little better about his dad and how funny he can be in the future, because I know he'll be like "oh man I'm so sorry dad." 

If dad makes a show about his dad and his humor is really great and funny and funny enough for you to be like "yeah man that's great and I'm so happy dad" then it will make you want to watch his videos and see his humor, so that will be great, too, because he makes a lot more money than most other kids in my life, because of that, because he makes a lot of money for me, too, but he's just not my type, so I think I'm not going to be like, I'll just watch my dad's videos and be like, "I know what's cool with dad. I'm a kid. I'm going to be cool with my dad." I don't want to watch my dad's YouTube, I'm going to watch him's YouTube, so that's cool too, and I'm really going for that."

So if you want more, you could check out the videos of his videos on YouTube and check out my other posts, too. 

Report Reply