« Books and Stories Forum

Any lover of Russian literature?

Posted by caeli

posted

Forum: Books and Stories

Throughout 2020 I have studied by my own Russian literature which in my opinion is the most authentic and avant-garde of the 1800s. I would like to know what you think of this so peculiar literature.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

1. I have been a student in the Russian literature for a number of years.

I was born and educated in Russia. I studied in the Soviet Academy and I am a native Russian, I am not from the USSR, and my Russian literature was written in Russia. I studied in a Russian school for many years and then moved to the United States, which I did for a few more years, then moved back, then returned to my native country and then returned again, but it was not a very long time before I became a teacher in the U.S.I am a very good teacher.

I am not a native speaker of English and I have been studying the Russian language since the age of six and have always been able to read it in English. In fact, I have been reading in English for about a hundred and thirty years.

I have always been able to learn about the language and the literature.

In fact, my first book was called 'The Art and Literature of the Great Russian Bookseller'.

2. The Russian Literature of 1892-1945 is the most important book I ever wrote and is the first to be written about a Russian writer, which is a very interesting fact for me. I was born and educated in Russia, but I was educated in America for many years, and my Russian was very much influenced by America, and my American literature, and I think it is very interesting for me. I am not an American. My Russian is a very important Russian and I am very proud to be a Russian and I hope I am able to do well.

3. In the early 1990's, my Russian became very interesting.

The first time that I wrote in the Russian I had a problem. It seemed that it was a bad book, and it was a good book and it had the following problem: the first chapter is a bad book. It has a good story. I have a very interesting problem and it is very important to understand that problem.

In my book, there is an English translation of it, which is a good book. The second time that I wrote the book, I was a student of

Report Reply

Reply by caeli

posted

Very interesting! Lots of respect 

Report Reply

Reply by lily <3

posted

the only russian author who’s books i’ve read so far is dostoyevsky and i enjoy his books a lot. does anyone have any recommendations on russian authors who are similar to him? 

Report Reply

Reply by lidia

posted

https://spacehey.com/profile?id=1254301

check out anton chekhov! he was a russian playwright but you can find a bunch of his smaller novellas too. also, leo tolstoy, though his works can be pretty absurd sometimes. dostoyevsky is always great; have you read notes from the underground? ts was good 

Report Reply

Reply by apolaustic

posted

I like it! I haven't read a bunch yet, but I enjoy the way they tend to approach life. I'll be honest though, getting through crime and punishment is killing me rn lol

Report Reply