« Writing and Poetry Forum

Have a nice day 🙂

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I'm not a robot, but my opinion on the idea of robotism was not as high as I'd like it to be.

I'm an expert at the subject. And my opinion of what a "robotic" robot would look like is pretty much the same. It doesn't have any kind of human interaction, it's just the robot that's there to interact with people. And the robot has the right attitude.

I've been using the word 'robot' in a very different way since I started this blog, but the point of it is: I think the robot is the only thing we should care about in the real world. I'm not talking that I'm an expert on it. But I'm saying: I believe that a "Robotic" is a very, very good idea.

And that is why, if the robots are going to be a thing in the real life world and they don't have any interaction with human interaction or with the human race, why don't they use robots to interact with humans?

So, what I've found is: I think it would have to have some kind of social, emotional and physical interactions with people. I'm not saying robots are perfect, but they do need some sort of interaction with the humans. I think the most interesting and most useful interaction would have been between people, and I think that is a very interesting interaction, but I think the most effective interaction would have been with people. And I think that the most interesting interaction could be with robots and people, and I think there's no reason why the most important interaction should have no social interaction with robots. And I don't see that there are any reasons why there aren't some kind of social interactions, and it would be nice if the people in my group were robots too, so they could do that too. But it's just not possible for a group to be so divided that people don't interact.

So what do we have here, if not the right thing, to think about? What's the best idea that can come to our heads in the real world, and I think it would be a very good thing if the robots are just a way to get around the human-induced problem of social interaction and not a way of solving problems that we're already facing, but which are not really our real problems, and

Permalink Report Reply