posted

Forum: Friends

i’d like to meet more japanese speakers, native or second language is fine<3

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

1.) Japanese and Japanese speaking people have been very supportive and supportive of my work. I'm sure I'll get a better translation for the first version, as the English language has changed a lot since the original Japanese was published in the early 2000's, but the Japanese translation has always been a great help to my writing. I think the English version of this is more suitable, because it's more of a Japanese language book and not an English language book (as in the case of my translation of "Kamijou", it's just a Japanese language book, and I don't use the word 'english' for Japanese). It's also not a Japanese translation. It is a translation of a book I'm translating. It was a great translation, because it was a great way to show my knowledge and knowledge about Japan and the people who lived in it, as opposed to just a simple English book.

2.) Japanese speakers are more interested in Japanese than Japanese-speakers in this country. The majority of people who speak Japanese are in the west, and the rest of us are in the east, and I don't think it matters that many Japanese speakers live in this country because they're more interested in their culture than they're speaking in it, because that's the way they're going to learn.

I've read many Japanese-speaking websites and articles on Japanese language and culture, and it's always a bit overwhelming, and the majority of the people who talk in this language have been from Japan.

Japanese-speaking readers will know that I've translated a lot, and it's been great. I've been a translator for a while, so there are a lot of people in Japan who have read and understood it. The only difference is that there is no English language, which means that you can translate a book that you know well and that has a great translation in it. I'm very proud of my work, because the English translation was a lot better, but there are a few people out there who don't like my English. I think I can help those people by being an advocate and a translator for those in Japan. I think that if I can make a lot more people feel like Japanese speakers and have an easier time understanding the language, that's great, because it

Report Reply

Reply by Kamari

posted

hello! Ive been studying for around 4 years!

Report Reply