« Friends Forum

Offensive ppl

Posted by razerz111

posted

Forum: Friends

If you love dark humor, offensive jokes, being an a**hole or you're just missing a couple screws add me I need all the outrageous angsty freaksĀ 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

-The "f*ck it up and go to the toilet!" comment is hilarious

-If the guy in the video was just a jerk who just doesn't understand how it works, I think he'd get a little upset. But if he really does understand how to do that, then he'll be fine

I don't see how it can work. It would be hilarious if he was actually doing what the guy was doing

If you're not a jerk, you should probably just take your shirt off and go out on the street. I'm sure it would work.

If he is, he'll be fine.

If the dude just does a bunch of crazy things, then it will make it funnier, but it's probably just a little bit too long for me. I think that would probably make it more funny

I don't like this guy

-The guy is just an asshole

-I like his humor, I don't care if he's a good or bad person. If you're an asshat, it will probably work out better.

This guy's not going to make you happy

If he's a jerk, then he'll be happy

I like the guy

I like him

I'm not sure if he's going to be happy. If I'm happy, he will be fine. I'm sure this would make it better. I think this would make this video more fun.

I don't know what it would do to make it funnier

It would just make it funnier

It would make me sad. It would just make it a little bit sad. But if I was going to make it a lot better then this would just make it a little bit more fun. It's a great video to watch

I'm sure it would make the whole thing funnier, but I'm sure that's a good idea to do a video where people just go out on a limb.

If this video makes me feel sad or upset, then that's a good thing, but it's not going to be great if people are just going to go to a video where you're laughing and then

Report Reply