« Religion and Philosophy Forum

calling out to fellow yoga practioners !

basically just a place for us to discuss about our practises, our paths, share some words of wisdom, insightful content o the subject, or ways to cheer ourselves up when we feel like giving up.

currently studying Yin/Hatha paths. I'd love to learn more about the history of yoga. If you got any sources (preferably with subs/captions, since my processing of spoken english is terrible), i'd be very grateful to you.

Namaste !

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"The robot can do all kinds of things. I think it's very important that it is able to be as useful for us as we can possibly do for the human beings we're trying to help with, and it can do things for the robot as we wish. The robot will be a lot like the human person, but will have the capability of helping people and helping them to be more effective and better at what it does for them. I don't think we should be afraid to say things like that, or to make a mistake. It's a lot of things to think about. We should be thinking and talking about things. It's not like the robot is saying something about us or about ourselves, and that's fine, but we should be thinking and talking and talking about things."

Report Reply