« Religion and Philosophy Forum

"Conspiracy" Theorists

Any science geeks into metaphysics? For example anyone who's interested in the simulation theory, holograph theory, AI theorists or otherwise! speculation is where it's at!!! 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

1) The "real" physics is based on "reality" as opposed to the simulation of reality

I've always been an "experts" (and I have been a scientist for the past 20-30 years) but I'm now a skeptic and I've never been an expert in physics (or in any field)

2) The simulation is a complete lie.

This has always bothered me, because the simulation of a "realistic" universe (or a simulation that has nothing to do with physics at all!) has no meaning. The simulation of an infinite "space-time continuum" (or the universe that is the "sphere") has absolutely no "realistic significance".

I have no interest whatsoever in any science or philosophy, but this seems to be the way the science/philosophical community has become, as I have been told, "in the process of evolution" (which means they are "in a state of evolution").

The "science/philosophy" is a lie

In my opinion the "scientific" community is a lie

I think that there are many "realistic physicists" and I think that this "realistic physics" has a real purpose.

This means it's not "scientific", but a "relationalist", that claims it to have a purpose for "science". This means it's an "ideological" community that believes in a particular kind of "relationalism".

It also implies a lack of respect to "scientific realism", because it is not scientific to "make the case for a theory or theory that is scientifically correct" (and it would have to do with a scientific argument, not a philosophical argument) because the scientific community "believes in a scientific view". This is the way in which science is defined by its "ideology", not by "religion" or "religion" by "science", which means the scientific view of "relativity" and the "ideology" that "relates to" it (or the other side) is not "scientific".

It is also the way that science and religion are "constructed" in terms that are not scientifically

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler i guess

posted

i've gotten into that stuff during bad OCD breakdowns but my advice is stay the eff away

my advice is have a healthy amount of a chosen religious tradition in ur life as well as skepticism and science and to view the divine as an "outside" that affects the material world but is separate 

Im still trying to work out what I believe but conspirituality and new age and stuff with a heavy antagonism toward materialism is not the way to go imo 

Report Reply