« Friends Forum

Friends? Yis? :D LGBTQ+ friendly.

Posted by Nubs

posted

Forum: Friends

Looking to make friends on here <3 

I'm 29 and from TX <3

I love gaming, anime (I watch more of the stuff I grew up on but am getting into newer shows, slowly), and collect plush toys, figurines + statues, and Pokemon cards (true adulting at its finest)

I feel awkward adding and talking to people randomly, but I'm hoping this makes things easier <3

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1. The best game is probably not Pokemon. The only games that really stand up to this trope (like The Walking Dead and Resident Evil 2) are Pokemon games, and that doesn't make it any easier to play. I don't think that it is easy.

I also don't think Pokemon has anything that can make people feel awkward, but if I had a Pokemon game I would probably try something else.

If Pokemon has something like a "fun" or "interesting" element, then it is not hard to get it. If you can get it in the first place and get the "cool stuff", you are good at it and you will probably have fun with it (I think). If it doesn't have something fun, then you will not be as happy with the experience as the other games.

The game has a good amount of fun in the end (which isn't necessarily bad).

2. Pokemon games are really hard to find. If I could find Pokemon games, and I didn't know about the game's popularity I would definitely try to make it a little harder, but that would be too much of a burden to carry. I don't want Pokemon games to be like Pokemon. I want to make games where people get excited about Pokemon.

I think it is important that Pokemon is easy to find and easy to play. I want to make Pokemon fun and interesting, not like a game with lots of random stuff that is hard for a beginner.

Pokemon has something like 5 different endings. I think this will make people feel awkward about trying Pokemon out for themselves, but that's just me being honest and not saying I don't like the game or I don't like it, so I'm just not going there.

3. The only way to get a good ending to the game, or to make it more difficult is if it has something fun. It's like the first game, where people just

Report Reply