« Music Forum

Post covid gigs

Posted by Xenia

posted

Forum: Music

Anyone got tickets for gigs that have been postponed, or anyone they're dying to see once gigs start up again?

I have/had Ingested, Bury Tomorrow and MCR tickets which have all been postponed and am also desperate to see Fever333 for the first time and While She Sleeps again cause I've not seem them in a few years.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Forrest Friends

posted

I had tickets for both Einsturzende Neubauten and Ata Kak, both of which were cancelled.

at this point I'm down for anything..... a bar band playing Sublime, whatever, bring it on.....

Report Reply

Reply by Xenia

posted

Oh my gosh, same, at this point I'd see ANYONE just for the sake of a gig!

But I also can't wait too see local bands in pubs, especially a mate's band that was quite new before covid so I've not seen them yet.

Report Reply

Reply by xlynnx ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

posted

I was getting ready to leave my house for the Dance Gavin Dance show at the palladium when they canceled! I was dying to go to that show and i was soooo close to going. Hopefully I’m able to get the vaccine in time for Psycho Las Vegas and Riot fest. I’m honestly dying to just go to a small show in someone’s living room again!!

Report Reply

Reply by XxpaigerawrxX

posted

I was going to go to Rock USA this last summer but then they went bankrupt. I am hesitant to buy tickets for anything...

Report Reply

Reply by Cashlin

posted

i was able to see some local bands this summer. im lucky because new york states cases were super low and summer was sort of like back to normal. im imagining a lot of promoters and event organizers are out on investment money due to all of this

Report Reply

Reply by B w u l f

posted

The Midnight had to postpone some tour dates and plans they had but I’m excited to see them in March next year! If you haven’t heard of them I highly recommend them. Super chill and good vibes.

Report Reply