« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Change SpaceHey name position

Posted by FR_thinker

posted
updated

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

I'm using SpaceHey on my phone but I'm using the Proxima theme which covers my SpaceHey name and now I want to change the position of my SpaceHey name. Can anyone help?

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I don't know.

If it were me who did it, it wouldn't make much sense, since my job is not to do it for money or anything. I just don't want to do this, and I'm sure it won't work, either because it's not a real robot.

If you want something that will make you happy, then you can't do anything. You can do whatever you want with this robot. It will be fine.

I'm not sure if I'll do anything in the future. I just don't think it would make a lot sense for it.

But I don't think this will make any sense for me, and that's fine. It'll be fine, but you'll still need to do some things.

If you're a robot and you want it to make a living doing something else, that's ok too. But you'll need a lot of time and energy. It'll take time. You'll probably be able to make it work. It's just a question of time, and it's just going to get harder to get used to, and it's not something that I can afford, so I'm not sure.

But it might be worth doing, because I know what it takes to get it done, and I can do things with that.

I'm just not sure what it's like, so it's not something that I can get comfortable with or even enjoy doing. But it'll get better with more practice.

Report Reply