« Back to the sc3mo k1dz!! Forum

creepypasta obsession

okay lets be honest most people here had sum sort of creppypasta obsession like jeff the killer and stuff TwT when i was younger i had a crush on slenderman sooo-

Report Topic

20 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kaia Vampira

posted

I love creepy pastas, I wanted a slenderman tattoo  b4 Haha i really like meep, and the Russian  sleep experiment,  ohh and theres some cool pokemon ones too

Report Reply

Reply by ivana

posted

too bee hooneezt yoouuree proobaally riight; ii haad thee huugeesst cruuzh oon tiicii tooby xD

Report Reply

Reply by Xx ZombRobotKitty xX

posted

I had a huuuge crush on jeff da killer o_O alzo i made a lot of shameful fanficz of me n him TwT

Report Reply

Reply by Soul

posted

I had a crush on Jeff when I was 13 it was so embarassing

Report Reply

Reply by gynura

posted

i had a bigggg crush on ben drowned '-'.

i mean, i growed up with creepypastas, so he wasn't the only one, i love laughing jack XDD

Report Reply

Reply by Z3N4

posted

I'm still into creepypasta xD luv them to pieces! My faves were always Jeff & Ej

Report Reply

Reply by reii

posted

I LAVVV CREEPYY PASTAS MINE FAVS WERE LIKE THE BAISCZ ^_^ JEFF,  BLOODY MARYY ETCC :D

Report Reply

Reply by PrinceOnMySpaceXD

posted

Dood Now AnD tHen I had and STILL DOOOOO hav de biggest HOOOOOOGEST Cruzsh On Eyeless jack, whenever I type Eyeless, After it comes jack!! I used to pretend I was a Creepypasta!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Marceline

posted

omg i love creepypasta!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_sl3nd3rm@n_slu+_xX

posted
updated

i <3 creepypasta smmm Ticci Toby or maybe EJ is my fav but when i was little i use 2 pray for Slenderman to kidnap XP 

Report Reply

Reply by Val☆

posted

I had a huge creepypasta phase in 5-6 grade and I'm slowly coming back to it XD Ticci Toby was probably my fav but Jeff was a close second!!!

Report Reply

Reply by MAEVE!!!

posted

DUUUUDEEE I STILL LOVE CREEPYPASTA LOLZ, LIKE IDK SOMETHING AB HOW THE CHARACTERS R MADE IZ SO COOL, LIKE DUUUDE, AND ALL THE FANART TO, PERSONALLY I LIKE JEFF THE KILLER, BEN DROWNED, TICCI TOBY, EYELESS JACK, AND TICCI TOBY :333

Report Reply

Reply by Liwii XD

posted

I love creepypasta since childhood, love this topic :DD

Report Reply

Reply by Charliexe_has stopped_working

posted

It's been a long time since I read Creepypastas but I still draw my favorites from time to time qwq

The ones I like the most are Jeff the Killer, Laughing Jack and Jason the Toy Maker

Report Reply

Reply by S3th

posted

everyone has had a creepy pasta phase thats just a fact

Report Reply

Reply by Maxwell XP

posted

omg I love creepypasta!! I used to have an obsession with jeff the killer but I think my favorites might be ticci toby and eyeless jack if I had to choose one or two to obsess over now.

Report Reply

Reply by Dani:3

posted

D I have to confess that to this day I'm obsessed with Ticci Toby :v

Report Reply

Reply by xX_N1naDaKill4h_Xx

posted

Yall obvs still am !!

Report Reply

Reply by xhir0xx3

posted

AYE YESHHH