« Back to the divination & magick Forum

Weirdest occurrence

so I've been practicing Magick for a year and a half, I also spent a year learning about how to use Magick safely along with other things. over the almost 3 years I've been learning about and practicing magic I've had some weird things happen and I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced weird or unexplainable things. if anything comes to mind feel free to share!

here's a few experiences I have:

I was doing a reading outside at a picnic table with a few friends there. two cards kept sliding off the deck and landing by my reading on the table. I was getting annoyed with the wind for doing it, until one of my friends pointed out the wind was blowing the other way.

this has actually happened twice, one was way more recent than the other. this one again is a tarot story, I made a deck using playing cards before I could get a real deck, this was just like regular tarot, but there was no major arcana besides the fool (represented by the joker). I was using it with a friend who got mad at the Deck and slammed it down on the table, his hand was over it the whole time and all the cards were face down, when he took his and off a card was face up. (it would be the equivalent of the 5 of cups if you were wondering, I believe it was that 5 of diamonds with this deck.)
the more recent time it happened, I was at a convention. I give myself, friends, and others who'd like a reading readings to gain experience. I was giving myself a reading and once again the cards where all face down (beside the three in my reading.) I turned to pull another card to get some more inside on a card and a card was face up. it was in a place where I would have seen someone mess with it, and the card was face down before. 

I have a few more but this is Getting long, if anyone is interested I can give some more :)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by jahzlyn

posted

i commonly see black creatures crawling up my walls and on to my ceiling

Report Reply

Reply by Jacqueline Michelle

posted

Did you check what cards they were and how they made you feel when you read them at that exact moment that was spirit trying to tell you something my dear

Report Reply

Reply by Crow

posted

for a few years every bird (mostly crows) in my neighborhood would only be in trees on my property sometimes. when i saw this, something negative usually happened. around this year i realized apollo has been reaching out to me so i contacted him and i now do deity work! :D

Report Reply

Reply by ☮ Hatti ☮

posted

Ive been spiritual for about the same amount of time but actively avoid higher levels of conscience and spirit work bc of some experiences but i do work sometimes with my spirit guides and passively with my angel guardians. So after separating with my abusive ex I had a lot of stress induced sleep problems, for weeks I struggled to get any proper sleep. The last night of sleepless weeks i woke up at 3:33 am, looked at the clock, and passed out. I woke up the next day feeling the most energized I had been and slept decently from there on. I wanna mention that I had barely any communication with my angel before hand and now I almost always am getting messages. Thanks homies fr. 🤝

Report Reply

Reply by xX_N1ghtm4r3_P01s0n_Xx

posted

When Loki was trying to get my attention circa winter-spring of 2021, I was avoiding him cause of fear and trauma. Basically, a resource I read had described Loki in such a way that sounded like my abusive dad in my head. Which, y'know. Why would I want to return to that?

So, come about February or March-ish, a number of things happened. One, Stray Kids Changbin and Felix released a track and I happened to notice through YouTube recommendations. I wanted to listen to something else but there was this voice adamant in my head begging me to listen to it. So, I did. And immediately thought Loki was getting my attention by talking about Sigyn. So I brushed it off.

A few days later, I was talking to myself in my room. It's how I process stories, characters, ideas, even events and trauma I've experienced whether it was that day or years ago. Loki came up in conversation a few times. And I swear to fuck. For the next three days, whenever I did mention him it started raining. The minute I stopped talking about him, it stopped raining. It took me until the third day to realize. Then the day after I had a full blown panic attack in my bed after joining a Lokean chat and as I came down from the high, I could sense someone standing in the corner of my room nearest my wardrobe and a voice speaking; "Wow... He really fucked you up, didn't he?" Lo and behold; it was Loki. He watched the whole thing.

And now here I am years later, so glad I gave him a chance and unable to imagine my life without him.

Report Reply