« Art and Photography Forum

tips for dying hair green?

anyone have any sweet tips for dying my hair green? it's come out kinda faded from the start. when i dyed it blue it was really vivid for at least a little while at the start. what do?

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by NinjaKat2

posted

spaghetti

Report Reply

Reply by mavica

posted

can't speak for brands because i'm not in the global north so i don't know what brands you have available, but i can give you a few tips that helped me:

• bleach opens your hair's porosity, this is how it retains the color once dyed. after dyeing it you need to restore your hair's porosity to keep it from fading. some professional moisturizing creams can help. likewise if your hair is not porous enough at first after bleaching, it won't take dye as well
  • due to the composition (which goes into chemistry that goes over my head) blue-based dyes (such as green and purple) can last shorter than red-based dyes (such as pink)
  • try to always wash your dyed hair with cold water to keep it from fading. additionally, make sure your hair products don't contain salts or alcohols, those also cause your dye to fade quicker
usually with these tips in mind my colors come out pretty vibrant and last anywhere between 4-8 months

Report Reply

Reply by Karahate

posted
updated

really, floating hair color is not suitable for everyone but if you like you can dye it, it also shows your strong personality and I feel with that hair driving drift hunters looks cool

Report Reply

Reply by Carlos Tucker

posted

Great post, I was recently recommended by my friend to play this game it's worth playing slope io

Report Reply

Reply by touchingpoetry

posted

I
read your blog it’s really informative for me I also share this article with my
friends keep it up sad poetry in Urdu text

Report Reply

Reply by Urdu Poetry

posted

I was very pleased to search out this net-site. I wished to thank you for your time for this wonderful read!! I positively enjoy each little bit of it & have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff in your weblog post, sad poetry thanks for sharing

Report Reply

Reply by Urdu Poetry

posted

I read your blog it’s really informative for me I also share this article with my friends keep it up see more

Report Reply

Reply by Urdu Poetry

posted

I read your blog it’s really informative for me I also share this article with my friends keep it up see more

Report Reply