« Podcast Forum

DnD Podcasts?

Posted by Xxsandpit_skyexX

posted

Forum: Podcast

Whats everyones favorite DnD podcasts? I'm currently listening to TAZ and Dungeons and Daddies. I use them to pass time while at work so id love some new ones

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by strawbepi

posted

TAZ has more seasons if you haven't gotten to them already. My recommendation for another funny yet strangely tear jerking podcast is "Not Another D&D Podcast"  ( -3-)b

Report Reply

Reply by BOBA.JPG

posted

I personally haven't watched it but I've heard "Just Roll With It" is very good!

Report Reply

Reply by weirdhouseplant

posted

I recommend Rusty Quill gaming, it's got a really cool setting and the humour's good

Report Reply

Reply by Your_Local_Critter

posted
updated

Heres some dnd podcast recommendations that you could find on Spotify: 

Acquisitions Incorporated 

The Adventure Zone

All Things Dnd’s Story

Arcane Lounge

Critical Role

Dimension 20

Crit Sandwich: A DnD Podcast

The Brave and the Kobold

Cast Party: A Dungeons & Dragons Podcast

Gays and Goblins

Not Another Dnd Podcast

Queer Dungeoneers

Roleplaying and Rollplaying

Roll Fur Initiative

Rusty Quill Gaming Podcast

The Tablestop Stop

Trials & Trebuchets

The Unexpectables

World Anvil Worldbuilding Podcast

Rolling With Rainbows

Report Reply

Reply by Wolf Ugly

posted

The Stevia Show has one they do, 

It’s called Dungeons without dragons.
Definitely recommend checking them out!!!

Report Reply

Reply by PRINCE

posted

Fantasy high!!! I haven't listened to it proper myself but one of my friends has and apparently it's REALLY good!

Report Reply

Reply by m0therpussbucket

posted

TAZ is my all time favorite! I know people struggle to get into Critical Role (Don't worry, I can't either<3) but TAZ worked wonderfully for me! TAZ only has four people and is heavy in humor, so it us really quick and easy to get into. 

Report Reply

Reply by erin!!

posted

perilous storytelling by please stop talking on spotify!! slow episode releases but their personalities are LOVELY - highly recommend their main podcast as well

Report Reply

Reply by Mr Dude

posted

Rude Tales of Magic is my favorite pod, it can be a little raunchy but it's super heartfelt and hilarious!!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Glow ☆

posted

I started TAZ recently and i love it so much so far, same with dungeons and daddies. ive heard good things abt critical role but havent had a chance to start! Dimension 20 has some awesome stuff too!!

Report Reply

Reply by 🌈𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌 | Autoplay

posted

Just started listening to it, but I really like RQG (Rusty Quill Gaming)

Report Reply

Reply by Leyla

posted

Not Another D&D Podcast has been my favourite podcast, although I'm through only the first campaign!! I have to relisten to it again, I genuinely love it so much. I never finished TAZ: Balance either, I ditched it for NADDPOD lol so I definitely have to go back to that as well.
(Dimension 20 is my number one favourite D&D show of all time, the Fantasy High seasons are my favourites, but I've actually only watched it instead of listening...)

Report Reply

Reply by glennjack neri

posted

YOOOO I LOVE DNDADS 

Report Reply

Reply by Piperonni

posted

Hello from the Magic Tavern

It's an improv fantasy themed podcast with crude-ish humor.

Report Reply

Reply by xejiteh865

posted

Take care of your health: Make appointments, Email your physician, Obtain test results, monitor your medical history, ask for prescriptions to be renewed, Spend your.

MyMercy Chart

Report Reply

Yeahh babyyy! TAZ ALL THE WAYYY!
Balance (Finale *chefs kiss*)
Amnesty (Ned Fuckin Chicane)
Grad and Ethersea on par
Havent listened to latest, so.
Also idk if it was mentioned, but Greetings Adventurers is good also

Report Reply

Reply by M

posted

Dungeons and Daddies is a great one. It’s run by OG YouTuber FreddieW and friends. It’s about 4 dads transported to another world searching for their lost children.

Report Reply

Reply by ⋆Teef✮⋆˙

posted

I love Just Roll With It!! It's pretty long, with the main campaign being 115 eps currently but if you have the time I would def recommend :D!!! 

Report Reply