« Food and Restaurants Forum

Favorite Tea?

I've been mulling over ideas of what to discuss and I thought, "Why not start with a topic that I have obsessed over for the past several months?"

Tea.

Lately, my favorite has been this brand called Benner (a brand I know to be sold at Aldi) and the flavor is blueberry pomegranate açai hibiscus green tea. It smells like a blueberry muffin right out of the packaging. It has the prettiest steep, too. A small amount of sugar and some local honey add the perfect sweetness that can only be described as the tea that Aphrodite herself would appreciate.

I also bought some tea from an Etsy store that I ended up favoriting because they sold me dehydrated Autumn in a Cup, okay? It was this caramel apple loose leaf tea that sent me to a place I'd like to return to. Have you ever been kissed on the forehead by an angel while cuddling an army of kittens? That is this tea. I will be buying it again.

What teas have you found to be the most enjoyable experiences? Teas that have been more than just a palette cleanser/moisturizer? If you'd like links to the Etsy page I referenced, I'll be happy to share.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Christopher Julian

posted

I’m gonna buy some of that β€œBenner” tea because that sounds so good! I personally have just gotten into tea but I’ve become a huge fan of β€œPeppermint” and β€œChamomile” I can never go wrong with those!

Report Reply

Benner turns out to be an extremely affordable brand of tea that frequently releases seasonal flavors and it seems like Aldi has green tea, chamomile tea and green tea with ginger year-round. Unfortunately, I'm on my last box of that pomegranate tea and I haven't seen it in weeks on the shelves. (I like getting teas online from independent sellers but it's not always something I can afford to do.)

β™“β™“β™ˆβ¬†οΈ 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽π“ͺ𝓷𝔂 β˜ΏοΈβ™“β™€οΈβ™“β™‚οΈβ™’

Report Reply

Reply by Alvina23

posted

Indian tea is delicious and healthy

Report Reply