« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

I need some small businesses to support😫

Posted by Jesy?

posted

Forum: Jobs, Work, Careers

Please recommend me some small business manily for crystals, alt accessories, or any alt or "art hoe" aesthetic related!

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Sherry

posted

i sell paparazzi ...could use support 

paparazziaccessories.com/sherrymarrs

Report Reply

Reply by Lulzayy

posted

I’m 21 years old from Maryland  I sell air pods, shoes,clothing,and handbags.

Report Reply

Reply by Ursula Whitaker

posted

My best friend, Melissa, is an amazing artist. She hand makes pretty much anything Crystal related, different gemstones, she makes candles, she makes dream catchers, and so much much more. She has her own Etsy shop, FieryPhoenixGems 

Report Reply

Reply by Dmutrii

posted

According to stats, the startup mortality rate (figuratively speaking) reaches 90% across all industries. Only one in ten new businesses survives, in other words. Why so? Causes are various, but a wrong understanding of what is essential for the project and what’s not is among the primary ones. Launching a startup is always about uncharted waters: a reaction of the target audience is barely detectable as well as the audience itself. A lack of experience does not allow many novice entrepreneurs to recognize MVP development services as a practical approach to avoiding futile efforts.

A minimum viable product is a time-tested vaccine against many growing pains for any new business. When properly created, an MVP helps startups leave the ranks of the failing majority. What does “properly created” mean in our context? An MVP with well-prioritized features meets such a definition. Hence, how to prioritize features for MVP is hardly an idle question for any startupper. Read and learn tips from a startup development company - what MVP features are worth choosing and which feature prioritization matrix can fit your startup best.

Report Reply

Reply by Sara Cron

posted

I think it's important to launch a business responsibly and carefully. It's a good thing that there are now so many resources available for successful development. As long as these helpful customer support agents are able to address all queries concerning my business, You can move forward with expanding your company and raising your revenue using MCA Live Leads.

Report Reply

Reply by KellyBetica

posted
updated

We needed to make a mobile app. We were looking for a developer for a long time, and finally we turned to Innowise Group, it's xamarin app development services They made us a beautiful and modern app, which is made entirely with Xamarin. We made apps for Android, but they also develop for iOS

Report Reply

Reply by Sadaf Khan

posted

That's wonderful! 🌟 Supporting small businesses is crucial for their growth and the local economy. Here are a few small businesses you can consider supporting:

1. Local cafes or restaurants that offer unique dining experiences.
  2. Independent bookstores that promote a love for reading and literary culture.
  3. Handmade craft stores that showcase local artisans' talents.
  4. Family-owned boutiques offering unique fashion and accessories.
  5. Neighborhood farmers markets where you can buy fresh produce directly from local growers.

Remember, every purchase makes a difference to small businesses and helps them thrive. Together, we can make a positive impact on their success! 💼💪🛍️ My page: emergency 24 Hours AC repair Dubai

Report Reply

Reply by MelanieFis

posted

I am looking for a program to maintain car rentals. I need something reliable and user friendly to efficiently manage my fleet of vehicles. Do you have any recommendations?

Report Reply

Reply by Juan Villarreal

posted
updated

I do car hire crm myself and can recommend you a good company that provides software in this area. They are called RentProg https://rentprog.com and they have an excellent reputation. Their software makes it easy to manage your rental fleet, track reservations, control costs and much more. I myself have been using their services for several years now and am very happy with the results.

Report Reply

Reply by MelanieFis

posted

Thank you so much for this advice! I will definitely check out RentProg's website and familiarize myself with their software. Your experience and recommendations are very valuable to me. I hope they will help me run my car rental business effectively.

Report Reply

Reply by Martin Wayne

posted
updated

For small businesses specializing in crystals, alternative accessories, or "art hoe" aesthetic items, consider the following:

1. Etsy: A global marketplace for unique and creative goods, where you can find numerous small businesses specializing in handmade crystals and alt accessories.

2. Little Crystal Bijou: Specializes in crystal jewelry and accessories, offering a wide range of unique, handcrafted items like this.

3. Moon Magic: Known for their quality crystals and gemstone jewelry, blending spiritual healing with modern designs visit this website.

4. **Urban Outfitters**: While not a small business, they carry a variety of alt and "art hoe" aesthetic items, including crystals and unique accessories.

5. Witchsy: An online platform for buying and selling quirky, alternative art and accessories, perfect for those looking for unique and edgy items check here.

These businesses offer a variety of products that cater to the alt or "art hoe" aesthetic, from unique handmade jewelry to crystals for spiritual or decorative purposes see more.

Report Reply