« Back to the creepypasta fans Forum

favourte creepypasta story?

like yea theres the appeal for the characters but the stories where really cool too! 

my favourite was this one that i heard that had the premis of something simmilar to dude smokes too much and is either offered a cure or is sold some sketchy smokes, either way he takes it and gets addicted, dude who is selling him the smokes? doesnt exist, no one else can see him. but also the smokes/cure he gets? its burning off his fingers like ciggarettes
i'll link the story if i can find it cause its a great listen

Report Topic

35 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hatch

posted

He Waits For You and the JVK Morrowind mod (its a fucking keysmash, i can never remember it)

If we're allowed to include stuff from Nosleep, I fucking love the one titled, like, "I work as a waitress in a small town, and I think one of our regulars is the devil." It has that typical weird title most shitty stories have but when I tell you I'd pay over 80 dollars for a book written by that author, I fucking mean it.

Report Reply

Reply by x♡XmecachuX♡x

posted

I really loved Jeff The Killer back in the day. The No End House, The House Death Forgot, and The Cell Phone Game are probably my top 3.

Report Reply

Reply by xXZOMBIE.GUTSXx

posted

my faveorite is probbly the bloody painter his story was really cool in my opinon 

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted

It would probably have to be the Godzilla NES Creepypasta.
I know it's got a cheesy ending, but I actually like it.

Report Reply

Reply by ciara xD

posted

honestly i loved all the ones i read. ben drowneds story was interesting and i couldnt seem to stop researching about it, ticci tobys made me cry aswell as hobo hearts. so i guess those are my fave three

Report Reply

Reply by gene

posted

it was called something like "time travel is not what you think it's like" and it was from r/nosleep. and the author was u/flard. it has to be one of the best stories i've ever read.

TRANSLATE with x
var LanguageMenu; var LanguageMenu_keys=["ar","bg","ca","zh-CHS","zh-CHT","cs","da","nl","en","et","fi","fr","de","el","ht","he","hi","mww","hu","id","it","ja","tlh","ko","lv","lt","ms","mt","no","fa","pl","pt","ro","ru","sk","sl","es","sv","th","tr","uk","ur","vi","cy"]; var LanguageMenu_values=["Arabic","Bulgarian","Catalan","Chinese Simplified","Chinese Traditional","Czech","Danish","Dutch","English","Estonian","Finnish","French","German","Greek","Haitian Creole","Hebrew","Hindi","Hmong Daw","Hungarian","Indonesian","Italian","Japanese","Klingon","Korean","Latvian","Lithuanian","Malay","Maltese","Norwegian","Persian","Polish","Portuguese","Romanian","Russian","Slovak","Slovenian","Spanish","Swedish","Thai","Turkish","Ukrainian","Urdu","Vietnamese","Welsh"]; var LanguageMenu_callback=function(){ }; var LanguageMenu_popupid='__LanguageMenu_popup';
TRANSLATE with
COPY THE URL BELOW
EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE
Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
var intervalId = setInterval(function () { if (MtPopUpList) { LanguageMenu = new MtPopUpList(); var langMenu = document.getElementById(LanguageMenu_popupid); var origLangDiv = document.createElement("div"); origLangDiv.id = "OriginalLanguageDiv"; origLangDiv.innerHTML = "<span id='OriginalTextSpan'>ORIGINAL: <span id='OriginalLanguageSpan'>"; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init('LanguageMenu', LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window["LanguageMenu"] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1);

Report Reply

Reply by WhisperBoy

posted

I rlly like the history of slenderman, but like all the versions that are out there.

Report Reply

Reply by Angela AnaconDope

posted

lost episode creepypastas are pretty bad but i love em. the current state of video game creepypastas has become very intriguing, alot of high effort stuff has come out of it like petscop and the mario 64 iceberg stuff, analog horror's pretty fun too

Report Reply

Reply by lily evans kinnie !!

posted

MAYHEM MOUNTAIN!!! i love rollercoaster creepypastas, they always freak me out. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jack

posted

Laughing Jack!!

He has one of the best stories and character designs in my opinion!
I love clown/jester themed characters and the way his character changed overtime is such a cool concept.
the way he's a 'normal' clown at the beginning but drained from all colour over time due to the abandonment slowly getting more and more corrupted.
And he was the first creepypasta i intentionally read.

Report Reply

Reply by Mint

posted

I like the one called "Jeff The Killer: Scars of Corruption" 

It's on mecreepypasta's channel

Report Reply

Reply by toby

posted

the pianist and ticci toby are top tier for me

Report Reply

Reply by vic

posted

Humans Can Lick Too

perfectly creepy, didn’t sleep for days after first reading it, and re reading it!

Mr. Widemouth was also the most terrifying thing I’ve ever seen when I was 9/10, Snarled performed the story perfectly, which added to my nightmares.

I still have nightmares about both stories….

Report Reply

Reply by _AaSt3RixxX_

posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuHXUmtiJTo&ab_channel=Terrorconyeyo 

Report Reply

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

pokemon dead channel was always one of my favorites when i was younger. rereading it isnt anything groundbreaking and it suffers from excessive gore syndrome, but nostalgia is powerful lol

Report Reply

Reply by Shyan suicide

posted

I’m a rlly big fan of x virus’ backstory:3

Report Reply

Reply by Krioxon

posted

I really liked Smile Dog, Ben Drowned and Dr.Smiley :D

Report Reply

Reply by V4mp1rezW1llNvrHrtU

posted

Jeff the Killer 2015 reboot by K. Banning-Kellum, and also Borrasca by C.K. Walker.

Report Reply

Reply by SYREN

posted

tbh probably the one where the old woman would watch the guy from her house and one day she got sent to a home (or died i dont exactly recall what happened to her). the guy goes to take a shower and she breaks into the house and tries to attack him w/ a box cutter! i dont remember its name and thats all i remember, but its very spooky!!

Report Reply

Reply by ✮=)userhell_bakterie✮

posted

the squidward suicide, that was my favorite, and one of mickey too

Report Reply

Reply by spicebaby666

posted

I remember hearing one about a Russian sleep experiment? it was soooooo creepy, basically some Russians locked some people in a room with no windows and put a gas into the air that made them stay awake and they satrted acting strange, screaming, hallucinating, other weird stuff. It really scared 9 year old me but it's funny now

Report Reply

Reply by Ghoul

posted

most creepypastas have a special place in my heart, but i really do love 1999!!! :]  

Report Reply

Reply by Ghoul

posted

most creepypastas have a special place in my heart, but i really do love 1999!!! :]  

Report Reply

Reply by SomeDeadGuy

posted

I really like penpals and clockwork your time is up! 

Report Reply

Reply by My.m3lodii

posted

Humans can lick too, it's horrifying!!! just purr-fect, just the way i like my chocy milk, dark (''berry'' edgy)

Report Reply

Reply by silly_idk

posted

Defo ben drowned. it was just so interesting. that´s also what started my addiction on zelda gamezXDD

Report Reply

Reply by Neo

posted

My favorite creepypasta was and is bloody painter, i dunno if he now is a creepypasta, but in him time was one and i love it, because i can identify with the story :)

Report Reply

Reply by Sky Burns

posted
updated

Probably Sally. 

Report Reply

Reply by JibbyJabber

posted

candle cove is a classic! but dear abby, borassca and penpal are amazinggggg!

Report Reply

Reply by marysia — ⨂

posted

its honestly so poorly written but lavender town syndrome will have a special place in my heart 4ever lol

Report Reply

Reply by frankie ♱

posted

The Russian Sleep Experiment.

Report Reply

Reply by stellz

posted

defiantly kagekaos story, he didn't rlly have an backstory but tbh i found his story rlly funny and not boring at all^^

Report Reply

Reply by mannuh0V

posted

I really like the stories of "Ticci" Toby, Dirty Sally or even the story of The X or E.J. There are many I know but I admire them so much...

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Alongside.Homicide_xX

posted

I really like Laughing Jack's story, it was probably the only one I got nightmares after

Report Reply

Reply by spacer!!! ^_^

posted

i will personally always hold a soft spot in my heart for the original smile dog story. its one of few from the time that holds up as genuine, self-contained horror fiction

Report Reply