« Art and Photography Forum

Some Older Art from Earlier In the Year :O

I won't post art here as much as I do on Instagram, but here's some art pieces I did that I actually liked from this year :')

(PLEASE DO NOT STEAL)
Hayley Williams w/ the Brand New Eyes cover :)

yes, I made a persona for Omsosis Jones...

him with a static background like the Here to Stay mv :)

Them in the Rotting in Vain mv :O

him in the suit :)

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

(It's just an opinion. You're right.)

The reason that I'm here: I'm a human being and this was my idea. I've seen a lot of things that have a robot in it that I thought would be fun to make but were never really done and were never made, but they didn't really work out. It was really fun to see the results of that, but I'm sure you'll agree.
And this is what I've seen. It looks awesome and looks like it could have done it, so why would anyone care? I think that's what I wanted to see. And this was a robot that was really, truly awesome. I don't think it would be a robot that would have made it if it hadn't been so good. I'm not saying this is the end for this robot but I think it would still be an awesome robot to be able to do something like it.
I think the only reason it would not be an amazing robot is that it was just a really fun robot that didn't really work. It's just a robot. I'm sure you'll agree.

Report Reply

Reply by STINGRAY

posted

I AM LUVING DA CONCEPTS N LAYOUT IN ALL OF THESE !!!! UR LINEWORK IS AWESOME

Report Reply