« Books and Stories Forum

CREEPYPASTA

Hey guys :D!!!! I want to take this time to appreciate Jeff the killer. LITERALLY SO AMAZING. It doesn't matter if you don't really like him he's one of the most well know creepypasta and there's so many different stories. Whats your favorite version? Mine is personally Jeffrey Mason aka David Nears version of him!! I love Them so much XDD!!!!!! 

Do you guys have any headcannons? I think he'd probably be aroace (but maybe I'm biased sense I'm on the aromatic spectrum lol) but I love hearing so different headcannons so don't be shy to share with me ^w^!!
Do any of you have any other fav characters? I love Ticci Toby (of course David Nears version). 
So if anyone wants to talk about creepypasta PLEASE COMMENT!!!
(not sponsored by David near, but go sub to them on YouTube and Tumblr. Ily their content so much️)
- Toby (i think)

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Depends who were talking about if its Jeff than He is definitely asexual in my opinion if its anyone else i would say Jane is a canon Lesbian or if its Toby than he only likes Masky as a best friend.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

Jeff's story is very good. It has so many good points. It was very interesting and it's a good one.

He's a really nice creepypasta and I love him. I love how his story is about how the guy was trying to kill his mother, and it's about his relationship with her. It's a really interesting thing and I really liked it. He's also pretty cool in that he was trying to do a lot of things that he wasn't supposed to do and that he was trying to get out of the relationship that was starting to come back. He also really did have an interesting and fun story to tell and he was trying to figure out a way for the story to go forward, but it didn't work out. It's not like he's going back to the past and trying again and he doesn't have the right way to deal with this situation.

Jeff was really good with his story. He was really funny, funny in a very funny manner, he really had an amazing sense of humor and a great story and he was very kind to the people he worked with. I love that. He really does make a really cool creepy character and he's very likable in his story. He has so much fun with that and that was very cool to see how much more it's going on in his character.

I think it would've made sense to have a character with that type of humor, because I don't want to get too much into his personality and how that character is different. It just kind of comes across like it has to do with how his life and the people that he's around. It doesn't really come off like it does with a typical creep. It's not like there are all the good and bad parts and I don't know if it was just the bad and all the bad. It just kind of came out of a character like this, but it was also very nice of the character to have that sort

Report Reply

Reply by Buraiden Gai

posted

i like creepypasta but specifically hilariously bad creepypasta, i don't get attached enough to specific characters to have headcanons i just like tuning into some youtuber reading about evil fucked up mario 64

Report Reply

Reply by Gamer Gaming

posted

Pasta is creepy?

Report Reply

Reply by resoomer

posted

Resoomer is both a software and an online tool designed to help you efficiently summarize a text. It empowers you to summarize and analyze your articles, focusing on the most important concepts.

Report Reply

Reply by Hamada587068

posted

El bastardo de mi hermano Jeff 

El psicólogo me recomendó tener un diario mientras estoy en mi estadía recuperándome de lo que me iso mi hermanito Jeff eses maldito bastardo. 

Todo empezó desde que nos mudamos a california con mi familia en una urbanización desente pero peligrosa.  Donde no teníamos amigos y enpesar la vida otro bes diario.  Cuanto entramos a la escuela beia mi hermano siempre deprimido sin ganas de vivir no sava lo que le estaba pasando porque no lo veía tanto por los diferentes orarios.  Cuanto desia en el alto bos "autobús 7" para hir a casa lo beia golpeado y me asuste si le pasaba algo orriple y no lo podía proteger.  Le preguntaba y le preguntaba no era muy tarde que mis papás se diera cuenta que sufría bulling. 

Esos que le asia bulling era jack, kebin y Michael que ellos hicieron el insedio en esa noche en la fiesta de los vesinos que isieron para su mocoso malcriado que ellos ELLOS crearon un isendio Por que también vivía serca y me acusaron por provocar el incendio y la estadía en la prisión en resumen fue un infierno.  Gracias a Dios que salí temprano y regreso a mi casa porque no había mucha evidencia para decir que yo lo hice. 

Otros de mis vecinos hicieron otra fiesta pero fueron cuidadosos para invitar a los invitados a si no debería pasar la otra ves seria arrebes.  Hubo otro incendio pero esta ves lo provocó Jeff y se estaba quemando estando en las escaleras.  Llamaron a la ambulancia y los bomberos y esperamos messe par que el se recuperaba y después, mandalo a psicología para ver si tenía una enfermedad mental.  Cuanto se rrecupero pálido estaba sin papardos y cuanto se vio por el reflejo de un espejo de ves de asustarse se emocióno.  

En esa misma noche yo me desperté asustado por que yo escuela los gritos de mi mamá y una persona riéndose.  Me pare pero y lo más rápido posible llamé la policía para ayurdanos.  Y salí con balor con una lanpara para defenderme y hay los vi mis hermanos con sangre y que se abia cortado la boca y un cuchillo.  Lo primero que hise fue correr y con adrenalina no podía pensar que mis hermanos podían hacer eso.  Mis esfuerzos se hicieron enanos el me estaba apuñalado y luego vi las luces de la policía sentí algo de esperanza y Jeff me dijo ya no pobre darte dulces sueños.  Sola mente se escapó y no lo vi más. 

La policía no pudo localizar pero hay de maníacos asesinato y me debo que cuidar. 

Escribo esto para no olvidar psicólogo y que me ayude y que me de alta 

liu

Report Reply

Reply by Michael <3

posted

My second favorite character is defo toby - he's my baby (and also SO trans/ pyromaniac coded), but im also a huge fan of nina! Overall, I really like the story line that colors the tall dude as an eldritch lovecraftian horror, making teenagers go crazy. Fr if something like slenderman was doing that in the 2000s there would be so many weird scene kid serial killers.

Headcannon list for jeff:

- Definitely killed animals as a child.

- Little to no empathy/ sympathy 

- Loves like really weird gore schlock movies (think martyrs)

- Probably doesnt feel romantic attraction, doesn't really care enough to label himself but he likes any/all genders

- Ok - ish with his dad - hates his mom - either trying to kill liu, ignoring him, or hanging out with him like a normal brother would depending on the day.

- Doesnt cut off his eyelids (thats silly imo) - doesnt get fully burned, just very bad third degree burns on lower portion of his face + he's really pale and really blond w/ dyed black hair and eyebrows (doesn't have albinism, Im not albino obv so im still trying to figure out whether or not the way david near portrays it in his series is ok or not with actually irl albino people.)

Report Reply

Reply by MAEVE!!!

posted

i forealziez love jeff hez so silly :3

Report Reply

Reply by FoxDews

posted

I'm not the biggest Jeff the Killer fan, but gosh the picture associated with it is so creepy. Imo the picture is way better than the story, and its origins is unknown. I remember YouTuber Muta from the Some Ordinary Gamer put out bounty on any information concerning its origins. Now for my favorite creepypasta character it's gotta be Slenderman. Those photos of him are pretty creepy. 

Report Reply

Reply by Starsxurban

posted
updated

I really like his backstory especially more in-depth/headcanon versions, I also headcanon him as aroace, but him also having narcissistic personality disorder not because he’s a dangerous killer but because of how he was treated and raised. He’s most definitely one of my favourites with my love for psychological horror and one of my first I saw before really getting into creepypasta!

Report Reply

Reply by valuuu

posted

mi favorito seria splendorman, me parece muy curiosa su forma de vestir, no se mucho de el pero aun asi es mi favorito 

Report Reply