« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

scene/emo fashion

hai guyzz!!(•◡•) i just have a question about scene/emo fashion. are there any storez besides hot topic that sellz scene/emo clothing?? k thx byee!!

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xX.0nyx_h0n3y.Xx

posted

i usually get my stuff second hand and then rip it up, add safetypins, or bleach it; spencer's also has some good shi; if possible maybe check online stores? i recently found this one and i love the designs they have: silent scream

Report Reply

Reply by Gary

posted

Reply by $YD

posted

If you're looking for specific stores there's Spencer's, Claire's has a lot in terms of accessories. But important to note that a lot of us were/are shopping at thrift stores and doing a lot of DIY to really add our own personal touch to our lewkz

Report Reply

Reply by Evelynn

posted

Wallester has been a pivotal partner in revolutionizing our approach to Payment Card Solution. Their white-label card issuing service allowed us to seamlessly brand and launch our own cards, circumventing the complex infrastructure and lengthy processes typically associated with such undertakings. The efficiency, professionalism, and customization options they provided have made them an indispensable part of our business strategy.

Report Reply