« Friends Forum

Recording Technology or Audio Engineering students?

Posted by L Boogie Jr.

posted

Forum: Friends

Whats up! 

I'm Love and I'm a Recording Technology student at Citrus college in LA County.
I'm in first year, but I have a couple years experience in digital composition and production.
The pandemic really helped me put my nose to the grind and get involved in the world of audio engineering.
Prior to this, I was primarily a song writer and vocalist, putting together 11 years in the industry.

Looking to connect with anybody else in the field to chat, share mixes, tutor, study, you name it.

Feel free to add me, or simply make yourself seen! 
Let's get this community rolling!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

The world needs better music. The world doesn't have enough of a place to create great songs for the masses. It needs better artists, artists to make their own sound.

The music that is good for the people in the audience needs to be good. I've never been a musician before, so it's not like that I think. I think I'm good enough for it. I think I can be great for it if I do what is right and make it good enough to the world, and that's what I'm here to do, to make it great, so that I'm able to be the voice of the people and not be a piece that just makes up for all of them and doesn't do what they want." – Mark Waid, "The Great Gatsby"

Report Reply