Posted by Ashton

posted
updated

Forum: Games

worlds.com

worlds chat

worlds online

these are all names for the same game, which technically isnt a game

its similar to second life in that its an online 3d environment, i think they call it an 'entertainment portal'. what sets worlds apart from its competitors is that it was the first of its kind, only being kept alive so that the CEO can keep his patents. as shady as that motive is, its kept worlds.com alive for its passionate users. 

with thousands of user-created worlds to explore, i recommend you to try it out. the game hasnt changed a whole lot since 1995, which is why i think it could be popular with users of spacehey. if you hop on there, try and find me and i'll show you around - my username is volta. its been a while since the last explosion of new players, so id be happy to be giving tours again.

on searching the web for worlds, you may come across some funny rumours which i wont be getting into. its important to remember that practically all of these cyber whispers and false, and you should take them as entertainment. its important for me to say this as last time there was an explosion of new users, they went about harassing regulars because of the theories and rumours -  i thought that if i wanted to invite new players, id have to make sure we dont have another nexpo incident :)

honestly i find the cult rumours pretty funny

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Meilani

posted

You will control a funny-looking bean in the game LOL Beans, who will compete in a crazy race with your friends. The obstacle course is extremely difficult; if you want to succeed, you must remain focused throughout the game. Traps, flying hammers, and other obstacles will attempt to knock you off your feet, causing you to fall or even die. To outrun your multiple opponents and arrive at the finish line ahead of everyone else, you'll need to display incredible agility and control. And don't be afraid to use dirty tricks to achieve your goal – push and shove your competitors to ensure they don't get ahead of you! UNO Online

Report Reply

Reply by 🥀𝕸𝓬𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🦇

posted

I remember watching youtube videos about it. It was very funny to see how the users from world.com would either get annoyed while others would get happy after the ton of videos from youtubers visiting the place. How soon all that cult crap and ""mystery"" around Worlds.com went so fast.

Report Reply

Reply by jimm

posted

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job  kalyan matka

Report Reply

Reply by jimm

posted

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks<a href="https://www.sattamatkaofficial.net/satta-matka-guessing-forum">Kalyan matka guessing</a>

Report Reply

Reply by jimm

posted

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. https://www.hodoomeg.com

Report Reply