Topic: Goth bands-

Sort Replies:

Reply by Abob

posted

idk my favorites are tivalia, the ink bats, strawberry switchblade and morbidi i moniฤ‡ ^^

Report Reply

Reply by ritas brainrot

posted

i love molchat doma and the 69 eyes

Report Reply

Reply by liolala

posted

guys check out the band rendes vouz i love their songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl1J2uMnoNY

best song fr xx

Report Reply

Reply by bunkertorsieben

posted

i'm a cybergoth/rivethead so i really enjoy industrial, aggrotech, ebm, futurepop, any gothy electronic music lolย 

my favourite band is combichrist!! (started as aggrotech but more industrial metal now) but aside from them i love priest, flesh field, 00tz 00tz, grendel, alien vampires, dolls of pain, phosgore, terrorfakt, android lust, assemblage 23, ayria, chainreactor, vnv nation, front 242, choke chain, circuit preacher, informatik, die sektor, life cried, eisenfunk, funker vogt, ESA, freakangel, god module, so many more lolย 

but for more "trad" goth music i adore fields of the nephilim, twin tribes, cold cave, male tears, pink turns blue and drab majestyย 

Report Reply

Reply by X0UZM4X0

posted

omg im such a huge fan of the cure and joy divison like they're so good i hope to go to a the cure concert one day

Report Reply

Reply by X0UZM4X0

posted

omg im such a huge fan of the cure and joy divison like they're so good i hope to go to a the cure concert one day

Report Reply

I need some recommendations about songs and clothes, cause I want to be more into the goth culture.

I usually listen to The Cure, Siouxsie, Bat Nouveau, Bauhaus, Christian Death, Corpus Delicti, Diva Destruction, Molly Nilsson and She past away.

Report Reply

Reply by Vivian Stradlater

posted

Slowly slowly SLOWLY getting into stuff like this, taking itty bitty baby steps, but Siouxie is pretty good

Report Reply

Reply by AEVLuuu

posted

Some bands I and aro worth mentioning in a moreย  undergound way know are Malaria, Xmal Deutschland,ย  Twin Ion Engine, Then Comes Silence, The Damned and so much more, If you want more recomendations dm me or reply I also love metal in a more obscure way

Report Reply

Reply by Blitzkrieg_Macabre

posted

Hmmm i would say sisters of mercy, horror vacui, twin tribes and luna reign. Oh and plastique noir

Report Reply

Reply by 0cchy

posted

Lacrimosa!!!! One of my favorite bands, I love each of their albumsLacrimosa

Report Reply

Reply by gamchicoth

posted

London after Midnight

Report Reply

Reply by cult๐“‹น

posted

Super Heroines, Cocteau Twins, Clan of Xymox, All About Eve, Christian death ect..

Report Reply

Reply by Ril

posted

idk if its really obscure but Deadchovsky, Miguel and the Living Dead, and Burning Images all make crazy good music!!

+(not goth bands) Old Castles, Urgehal, Murgrind, and Fester Witch are really good metal bands and my friend introduced me to them :)

Report Reply

Reply by Nebula

posted

I don't know if you've heard of it, but I recommend the Brazilian band "Noturna regia".ย 

Report Reply

I love Lebanon Hanover and Plastique Noir, and i recently discovered Rosegarden Funeral party :)

Report Reply

Reply by 0x0x0xEmokid0x0x0

posted

I have been listening to Yugoslav Goth bands like avangarda +(empty album) , trivalia, mobidi I mnoci. Also some otherย  bands like Euroshima(Argentina) or Opera de Nuit(France)ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Zoe ๐–ค

posted

hella basic but i love love love the cure

Report Reply

Reply by grobzoid

posted

the late isabel! they're from the philippines, which is also where im from :)

Report Reply

Reply by Nocturnal Blonde

posted

Echopraxia -ย 

East Tennessee goth punk zine. Open to submissions from everyone everywhere. Send us your music, art, poetry, + more to be featured in the first issue.

Report Reply