« Books and Stories Forum

warrior cats anyone???

yo i need to meet more warrior cats fans, anyone else read the series?? im currently only on the new prophecy but minor spoilers r cool

Report Topic

22 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by CC ^v^

posted

Yeah!! I love warrior cats! It’s the only books i read other than the fazbear frights book series!

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"I think it would have to have some sort of connection to a real-life character like the protagonist, so that could have a real bearing on it's plot. It would have to have some sort of connection to an actual person. It wouldn't be the first one to get this kind of connection but it could be a very strong connection"

I'm not saying I would be interested in the story, but it seems that there would be some interesting things to come.

"The main characters have to have their own personalities to fit in. I don't see them being any more than the other main characters but it seems that they have their own motivations. It's not a bad way of putting it but the story could be more interesting"

The only reason to not watch the anime is because of my lack of understanding. I'm a fan of the series so I'm not going to give it up, but it would probably have a very good impact on my enjoyment of it, and I would definitely want to watch it again. It could even help to bring more fans together in the end.

Report Reply

Reply by am4ra!

posted

My excitement for the series has died down but I still enjoy them! I'm on the Power of Three series 

Report Reply

Reply by Kari

posted

These were favorites until I read my Morganville Series. I would love to reread them. I would emerse myself into those books and become a cat myself. I had the cat name of Mosspaw.

Report Reply

Reply by hAney

posted

Bruh those books were literally my childhood I love the sires so much 

Report Reply

Reply by .jpeg

posted

I like Warriors a lot, I own all of them (apart from a few supereditions and mangas). Having owned them, I've read and reread the series three times. I'm on my fourth reread, and I'm at Power of Three!

Report Reply

Reply by angel

posted

I love warrior cats

Report Reply

Reply by doomy fantastic

posted

i love warrior cats!!! it made start to practice drawing cats and meet a bunch of ppl

Report Reply

Reply by ViEGO !!

posted

I LOVE WARRIOR CATS

my top favorite cats are Cloudtail and Bumble (from dotc but i HATE dotc) !!!

I read the series as a kid and recently picked it back up and I finished getting caught up recently

Im currently rereading the first arc,  but my favorite arcs are AVOS, PO3, and TBC

Report Reply

Reply by 【Key】

posted

I love the books! I'm currently reading the third one.

Report Reply

Reply by Krowshards797

posted

Eeeeee I love Warrior Cats. I just finished reading Veil of Shadows. And my 3 favorite cats would have to be Thrushpelt,Graystripe, and Cinderpelt!

Report Reply

Reply by Disco/Rose

posted

Reply by Kookaburrastar

posted

i kind of stopped paying attention to it after avos, but anything before that i know a lot about!

Report Reply

Reply by cascas !

posted

I LOVE WARRIOR CATS.

Report Reply

Reply by River

posted

Yeah!! I'm confident in my knowledge up to the end of Omen Of The Stars, I started reading the series that came after that but I wasn't able to get into it the same. I'm considering rereading from the start, though.

My fursona River was developed from an old warrior cats OC of mine called Mudfur, which I used to go by on all socials until I was about 14.

Report Reply

Reply by xXM4N14CM0RKXx

posted
updated

Warriors best book series, I started reading 1 year ago and I loved it from the first page of the book, and I like watching the moonkitti videos and some maps of the community, I'm currently reading Long Shadows of the third arc.

The roblox game (WCUE) community is a bit unpleasant, and not to mention the developers, but the book series community is very nice, but still some things are bad like those images of Hollyleaf x Scourge or Ashfur x Scourge in Pinterest, those who make those images are sick/nm

Why always Scourge have the sick ships?

But at least the good side is the most noticeable.

StarClan my religion and Erin Hunter my goddesses.

Report Reply

Reply by Hypermeowy!!

posted

IM A HUGE WARRIORS FAN!!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by M

posted

I was a big fan of the new prophecy. I even made a role play site back in the day shadowclanlife.weebly.com

Report Reply

Reply by M

posted

I was a big fan of the new prophecy. I even made a role play site back in the day shadowclanlife.weebly.com

Report Reply

Reply by scarlet00 (inactive)

posted

MEEE!! im on the first book of warriors!!

i also have read all of wings of fire!!

Report Reply

Reply by ell ⚠️

posted

MEMEEMEMEEMEMEME!!!

Report Reply

Reply by > Cross

posted

Yoo, there's still Warrior Cats fans on the site! Hi there, all! I'm on The Power of Three right now, but I don't really read the books too often anymore. I just enjoy the fandom's (good) works now! ^^

Report Reply