« General Forum

What Are You Thinking?

Random/general discussion thread about anything and everything on your mind right now!

Could be what are you doing as well, or whatever you've seen that's cool on the internet, general stuff you'd like to share with the world

I'm laying about just cruising all the forums right now, a lot of it reminds me of Mibba.com and it's beginnings, if you wrote fanfiction on the internet before Quizilla, you're probably a Mibba OG! And if you were on Quizilla writing fanfiction, you probably made it to Mibba before AO3

Anyone else still look up their old Mibba accounts? I still remember my user number and username so it's so easy for me to look back on the cringe

If anyone wants, I'll link to my old profile so you can read some embarrassing stuff

Report Topic

21 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ~*~Coral~*~

posted

I'm thinking about how much I love this website and how excited I am for messaging and groups! I am also thinking about how I need to get off and clock in at work haha.

Report Reply

Reply by Magpie the Worst

posted

I'm thinking about my 3 day weekend coming up

Report Reply

posted

@tolove3mily

As long as it's not tomorrow, you should be fineย 

I'm thinking how hard it will be getting up for work tomorrow after a 3 day weekend

Report Reply

posted

I'm thinking if I could get close enough to push Eamon in the lake behind him

Report Reply

Reply by KOM

posted
updated

I'm thinking I'll trip him and you push him backwards.

Do it, you won't!

Report Reply

posted

lol

I'm thinking Eamon left cause he knew what we were plotting

Report Reply

posted

LOL shot glass

Report Reply

Reply by KOM

posted

I'm thinking what the hell is wrong with me agreeing to come into work at 4am.

Report Reply

posted

I'm thinking KOM and I work too much

Report Reply

Reply by KOM

posted

I was beginning to think you were staring in Gone Girl

Report Reply

Reply by badwolf

posted

I've been animating these last few days the Second part of my animation known as "Greater U.H.A.A.T" Here is a link if you are interested in seeing the first part.ย 

I am also thinking about the game Silent Hill and is it any good?

Report Reply

Reply by Cesar

posted

I think therefore i am

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

I'm thinking why can't I fall asleep

Report Reply

Reply by Erin

posted

The pulled pork turned out fantastic, but I had too many cookies while it was smoking so I feel too gross to eat it.ย 

Pulled Pork
Double Doozie

Report Reply

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฉ 2๐™–.๐™ข... ๐™„๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™จ๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™งโ“ย 

Report Reply

Reply by GromBeestje

posted

Oh, Quizilla, that brings back memories...
The internet ain't as fun as it used to be.
The internet has changed, I have changed.
And of those days, the 2000's, left me with nostalgia.
Is it weird to feel nostalgic for the days that were not exactly happy?

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

my migraine is really having a torturous 2 days and counting considering ive started working on my profile here

ive never worked/cracked my brain this hard in years figuring out html/css and its been really painful
i have so much ideas again but then again idk if i wanna really make them reality cuz its so much work lmfao
this isnt supposed to be work god damnit im supposed to be having fun

i really am torn between having 2 layouts i wanna have but couldnt stick to one
i also wanna blog about some things but idk if i really want to
the same problems i used to have and couldnt choose what to do lmfaoooo

Report Reply

im thinking about how much i dread this next week. my bf moved in w me last december and we have spent every single day together ever since and in 6 hours hes hopping on a flight to go halfway across the country for a week and hes literally my only person i have no friends and no family and hes my rock im really happy that hes reuniting with his dad but im so scared of being alone lawl

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Got King For a Day stuck in my head after listening to it, thinking about my crush as well because I donโ€™t know how to tell him I love him. Also cats.

Report Reply