« Back to the Pagan space Forum

Introduce yourself

Hello 

I am your mostly friendly moderator Mitch , I welcome you all and hope this is the beginning of many years of forging lasting bonds. Please be friendly and supportive to one another.  And who are you?

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Bette Lacey

posted

Hello my name is Bette I've been practicing for 30 some ideas I'm an eclectic solitary pagan.. I'm in the process of learning to cast runes. I am making my own set of runes.. I Also do tarot readings. If you want to know more about me just ask. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lilliana Blackstar

posted

Hello my name is Lilliana.  
I have been practicing & Learning for over 20 years.  At times I have been solitary/eclectic but for the past few years I have been part of a coven that is an affiliate of the Aquarian Tabernacle Church.  I live in the PNW near Seattle.  My main interests are Astrology, Herbalism, Ritual Construction, and Pagan Leadership/Community building.  I primarily work with deities of the Greek Pantheon.
I am a professional Astrologer and Tarot Card Reader.  Feel free to send me a friend request  - i will likely use bulletins and blog for Astrology related things.  Ask me anything!

Report Reply

Reply by Pagan Miss

posted

Hello everyone! Just here to hang out and possibly make new friends.

Report Reply

Hello! My name is Brittany and I am an eclectic witch currently in the process of studying in multiple fields. I'm 29 years old and looking to make new friends with similar interests. 🖤

♈⬆️ 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓷𝔂 ☿️♓♀️♓♂️♒

Report Reply

Reply by CalicoVixxen

posted
updated

I am Calico Vixxen. I am a solitary witch and a Priestess of Bast  from the Northern California mountains. I worship Goddess Bast and care for the homeless cats she sends to me. In my mundane life, I am studying to be a medical transcriptionist. My favorite activities include painting and crafts, doing genealogy, learning Italian, and singing in the community choir. I have 11 cats and my familiar, Luna.

I’m here to meet like minded people and make new friends. Feel free to add me as a friend. 

Report Reply

Reply by AmiliaBaby1990

posted

Greetings,

My name is Sarah and I just started my journey! I want to build community so that I can learn as much as possible. I was raised Christian, but I became curious after marrying my husband. 

Report Reply

Reply by xxPawlinaPoisonxx

posted

Hi

I'm Paulina && I'm hellenic!

Report Reply

Reply by xxPawlinaPoisonxx

posted

Hi

I'm Paulina && I'm hellenic!

Report Reply