« Books and Stories Forum

Homestuck!

If SBURB was real idek i think thatd b pretty rad but also kinda terrifying ??

Report Topic

44 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by vin

posted

it would be really cool but also I’d shit my pants 

Report Reply

Reply by ❥ Adda

posted

It would be kinda cool but also scary AF and I know I wouldn't survive :,)

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"If it was true that there is an active, and not-so-substantial, threat to the health or safety of a user of a virtual machine (or other virtualized device or device with a computerized operating system) that is not being used in any way to perform an illegal action on that device or device or device or other virtual machine (or any other virtual machine with a computerized operating system or device with an application or service that does not support such action, such virtual machine or any such device or other virtual machine or any such virtual machine or device with a computerized operating system or other virtual system that has not been used in the manner indicated above), it could lead to a violation, as described above."

I don't believe that's the right answer. I think it would be better if the user of a machine with an operating system and a virtualization program were not involved. I don't know if the user of a machine with virtualization programs or a program that is running a program or that a computerized program that runs on a machine that is a user's computer is involved.

If a person with a machine and an application and service can be used in an unlawful act and the action taken is not in violation of the law, then that person would be liable to a fine, jail time and/or jail terms of the user or any of their family members for damages, if that person is the owner or owner of that machine, and the court would have to consider the circumstances of each such action, including, for the most part, if the person has been convicted and sentenced to a prison sentence. If that person is not convicted of the offense of illegal activity (such as a felony), that person's fine, jail term, and/or prison term is the amount that the defendant is likely to have to serve on that person's family.

If the person has no criminal history, or has not had any felony conviction, and the defendant is a person with an active, active, active and non-violent drug and/or alcohol abuse, then the court could consider that defendant a criminal offender for any other reason than the fact of being a drug addict, or a criminal for the fact that that defendant was not a drug abuser. In that case, then the

Report Reply

Reply by Moonie_Bby

posted

Id die pretty fuckin quick- my athleticism is in the drain. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ronni

posted

I would forget i'm playing as soon as i hit download lmao

Report Reply

Reply by dog

posted

it is stated that like people around the whole world play sburb so theres a shit ton of povs we havent seen, but it does seem that the beta kids one is the only session to have had any sort of success in it, so id probably die since the chances of surviving are so fucking low, which honestly, thats reasonable 

Report Reply

Reply by lucipurr

posted

holy shit i would play it in a heartbeat, it might be hard but shit 

Report Reply

Reply by Kitkat

posted
updated

thatd be fun! id prolly die immediatly but it seems pretty cool X3

Report Reply

Reply by X180

posted

Imagine being an unassuming 13/14 year old just wanting to play a cool game with your friends and you immediately see your family die and get tasked with creating a new universe to lord over while navigating the social issues of dealing with a hyper-authoritarian race of violent space grubs and growing up.

Report Reply

OMG id so play lmaoo, i would just want to make sure my friends were playing too XD

Report Reply

Reply by terminallyCapricious

posted

i mean i'd be down for it but yea as trans gamzee pfp said id shit my pants

Report Reply

Reply by pumkinbeeznbuns

posted

if id start playing id die instantly cuz AS SOON i see a funky lil scary creature trying to come and kill me id poop myself on the spot.

Report Reply

Reply by Deacon

posted

I'd probably be more worried about who to play it with than whether or not I'd play it. Cause it SBURB was real, if for some reason it just surfaced on the internet, it'd only be a matter of time before someone downloaded it and tried to set up a session. And when they did, the world would already be as good as destroyed! Because it sets off the whole chain reaction, the meteors are already here, etc etc.

So I'd download the client, install it, and then have to figure out who to play with. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to logic this out or pick my teammates for the metagame. It's just an uncomfortable pick and choose between who I want to try and save, and who I want to let try on their own. And, what if someone I want to play with doesn't want to play with me? Or is already in their own session! Sessions, like our destruction, are preordained from the moment you start. The beta kids' session was always going to be four players (check the gristtorrent), so whoever is in my session, I just hope it's people I like. They might be the only people I talk to for a very long time.

Report Reply

Reply by cheeseofdoom

posted

yeah, i think that when we read the story we forget that most of the actual gameplay is hard as shit bc it all gets glossed over

Report Reply

Reply by cheeseofdoom

posted

yeah, i think that when we read the story we forget that most of the actual gameplay is hard as shit bc it all gets glossed over

Report Reply

Reply by copperGhost

posted

lmao i love how everyone iimmediatly agrees that none of us would survive </3

Report Reply

Reply by R3NTZ

posted

I feel i would get my friends into it and they'll be sooo p!ssed (for good reasons tbh)

Report Reply

Reply by andi

posted

id totally die LOL but id love to go god tier

Report Reply

Reply by daves

posted

i woudl fukin rock at sburb

Report Reply

Reply by Vee_Is_Cool

posted

thats a loaded fucking question. but yes, i would in a heartbeat. not just cause i would have no choice, but also because why tf would i pass that up?

Report Reply

Reply by JAY

posted

i might die but like, thats the best way to die

Report Reply

Reply by Sunny

posted

That would b so awesome i would captchalouge my dog LOL

Report Reply

Reply by MayZee

posted

i'd play it, it would be kinda funny i think

Report Reply

Reply by ☽𝕶𝖆𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗☾

posted

tbh agree. I lowkey miss it being popular :(

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Glow ☆

posted

id definitely play, itd be scary but the world would be ending regardless so worth a shot!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Rezi/Robo/Ray

posted

TBH 1 TH1NK OUR WORLD WOULD N33D TO 4LSO H4V3 TH3 4DD3D V1D3O G4M3 TYP3 3L3M3NTS L1K3 C4PTCH4LOUG1NG 4ND STR1F3 SP3C1B1, B3C4US3 THOS3 4R3NT 3V3N 4 P4RT OF SBURB OR1G1N4LLY TH3Y'R3 JUST P4RT OF TH3 HOM3STUCK UN1V3RS3

Report Reply

Reply by foxkindedaggressor

posted

OH HELL NO! NONONONONO! 

Report Reply

I've tried to get into Homestuck many times over the years but never could, although I always thought it was neat. What is the main reason that keeps you guys in the fandom? As well as, what is the best part about Homestuck to you?

Report Reply

Reply by Moss

posted

I'm just giving up immediately 

Report Reply

Reply by ?0?!l$

posted

id probably die in like the first minute lolz

Report Reply

Reply by MEULIN!!!!!!!

posted

If it WAS real I think we all would be scared and hiding , or just straight up killing ourself as soon as we can XD

Report Reply

Reply by !! RA-11 !!

posted

realistically surviving a sburb game session would be SO HARD; most of the characters had either a good support team or absurd survival skills

i do like the idea of having a lucis and also making items

but also

captualoging systems O_O

Report Reply

Reply by Draven

posted

HOMESTU CK??!?!???!??!

Report Reply

Reply by Draven

posted

HOMESTU CK??!?!???!??!

Report Reply

Reply by Draven

posted

me personally i would survive cuz i'd live in a hole

Report Reply

Reply by RoseRoxy

posted

I would die. Like literally 

Report Reply

Reply by CookingWithNitroglycerin

posted

this comment section is as dead as a corpse

Report Reply

Reply by capnkirk17

posted

i think it vwould be pretty awvesome honestly, id play it wvith my friends.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆2OLLUX☆

posted

Reply by BOBBY_BOTBOB!

posted

calling my internet bestiez to play!!!!!!! i mean if soembody plays it we are already doomed so if i play it then nothing else would go wrong coz somebody already did the wronng thing soooo i'd play the game in that case ig. Can i qlso become godtier this is important i want to know if im actually a mage of blood :v....

Report Reply

Reply by dstroyer

posted

start sobbing

Report Reply

i will surely die pretty quick, but it would be rad asf!! (─‿‿─)

Report Reply

Reply by Lyu

posted

id cry and die rlly quick

Report Reply

Reply by spiderlegs residence

posted

i'd jump into my own kernalsprite immediately

Report Reply