« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

Woke up with a handprint on my chest [closed]

Posted by 🥓

posted
updated

Forum: Paranormal Stuff Group

So I woke up one time, as I was coming out of the bathroom I noticed my chest im like wtf....

It was bigger than my own hand (I was sleeping alone too) and it lasted/disappeared around 10-30 mins of me waking up... (the photos seem to be missing will update soon- updated, let me know if the photo is missing again)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Geeby

posted

:O I'd die. I wake up with sleep paralysis sometimes and find stuff like this on me. Creepy. 

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Yeah I was living with an ex at the time..im like...this look like a hand print to you?

She's like that is a hand print.. I'm like..cool guess I'll die then

Report Reply

Reply by Joe Clark CGH

posted
updated

At an undisclosed retailer where I used to be employed, I experienced countless unexplained things while working there.

The entire time I worked there, we all heard voices , items moving, etc. I was touched on the back of my neck by an unseen entity.

A few days after I quit, I got a message from my buddy Nick who still worked there at the time. He had gone to the restroom. As he was tucking his shirt, he noticed a large hand print on his bare back. The thing is - no one had touched him. Then as he exited the restroom and started to the back of the building, two boxes of product flew off the shelf right in front of him! Nick picks them up, puts them back on the shelf; and immediately they come flying off in the floor again.

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Oh man that is scary, I'd freak. The photos seem to be down. I'll reupload them

Report Reply

Reply by uraniumraccoon53

posted

it looks like it has claws MAN

Report Reply

🥓 closed this Forum Topic