« Back to the Dreams Forum

Recurring Dreams

Posted by gYromAncY

posted

Forum: Dreams Group

These are known to many of us, but sometimes we can go years without any common recurrences. Do any of you have any recurrence of certain dreams?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Right Side

posted

I dream a lot about when I was in high school, and it always seems to be the same few people I dream about. 

Report Reply

Reply by gYromAncY

posted

Many of my recurring dreams are surreal. They never particularly feature me or familiar memories, or, if they do feature me, they’re set in a hotel that doesn’t exist, a lake I’ve never visited, and start calm before becoming more and more exaggerated.

Likewise, I dream about the same few people, only four or five people seem to feature - of those, three I’ve known well, and two are people from my imagination/subconscious.

Report Reply

Reply by Right Side

posted

That's interesting. It's weird how people tend to dream about the same few people, despite meeting tens or even hundreds of thousands of people throughout a lifetime.

Report Reply

Reply by Ghvst

posted

I know this is an old post but I thought I'd share and old reoccurring dream of mine that disappeared suddenly. 

In my dream I was a cop/detective or some type of federal agent investigating the murder of a guy who looked a lot like a friend of mine but older (this was before I met said friend) I forgot a lot of the investigation bit but the part that still sticks with me is the part where I'm in a winter environment and I enter an underground bunker, I'm investigating the bunker when someone on my team tells me the person I'm looking for planted a bomb in the bunker. I panic and try and evacuate everyone. In my rush I don't register the fact that I saw some guys in one of those helmet things with the spikes from ww2 (I think it was ww2) I manage to get everyone out but I was the last person to escape when the bomb explodes so I get hit in the back by the explosion. The dream always ends with me on a stretcher having an out of body experience.

Very weird dream that had a few parts to it but any continuation of the dream never repeated.  

Report Reply