« Games Forum

I wanna Start Streaming!

Posted by Nope

posted

Forum: Games

Hello lovelies! 

For a while now, I've been wanting to start up my own streaming account and stream my game plays.  I feel like it's a great way to learn about the games, especially with people telling you tips and tricks in the chat/comments.  I'm just always so busy.  I have maybe three hours to myself after work (that includes cooking, cleaning, and hygiene) and then I feel like I need to make up for all of the things I didn't get done during the week on the weekends! Not to mention I don't even have a desk set up (I use my laptop) because I just moved in with my boyfriend.  I get so overwhelmed with what feels like a lack of time and a lack of space that starting to stream feels so out of reach! Does anyone have some tips or positive feed back for me? or even just kind words in general? 

Report Topic

19 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Alice

posted

Since streaming is new to you doing it for an 1hr or 2 should be fine for you to get the feel of things and to learn what you'll need to improve on.

Once your comfortable you should be able to stream for longer hours if you have the time. What matters most though is you having fun. 

You'll have to do some research and tinkering with programs to see which best works for you laptop to stream.

Since your on laptop I would suggest looking into OBS, on an old windows 7 PC I would record a visual novel for 30 minutes before it bunkered out lol. [PC was built for office use and not gaming]

Overall if you like it invest in a proper gaming PC. It will be a big upgrade!

Report Reply

Reply by Seeker

posted

3 best tips for any streamer

1. schedule (most important)
-This keeps people coming back cause they know when you're online

2. fill out your channel a bit with info
-people like it when it doesn't look dead
-Blank = dead and wasted space also means answering questions a lot when FAQ can be there.

3. Don't worry about BS
-Have bots do the work and ban links automatically
-If you don't want to respond, don't, never have your chat showing in stream as you are responsible for it.
-People ask a lot of personal questions or want to jump in game, that can lead to bad times.
-Unknown people who want to join in the game are usually gonna cause more issues than they're worth.

Report Reply

Reply by Seeker

posted

Things you can use

Mixitup bot, many features for free, no costs and does more than most bots out there.

Touchportal, $30 streamdeck (tablet / phone is the deck)

Restream is free for sending to 2 sites at once.

Camera option for low cost - droidcam
Camera is usually hella small as is in streams

Nvidia broadcast - free and stops keyboard input getting in, also good using for discord input to block out other's keyboards. Webcam option tho can crash OBS so wouldn't use it yet....

Report Reply

Reply by nora <3

posted

heyy, ik u posted this a year ago but wanted to ask did u start streaming? if u did like how did it go because i rlly want to start streaming on twitch but im not sure so im trying to ask other ppl like what experience they had with it lol 

Report Reply

Reply by ajmetz

posted

How come there's so much spam in this thread?

Anyway - teamwork with your boyfriend may help you delegate some of your tasks, to free up some time!

I had a job that kept me too busy to have any life, so I know what you mean about only having a few hours at the end of each day, and then loads to catch up at the weekends!

Established wisdom is that you cannot motivate anyone to do something that they have no ability to do. So the first thing to do, before even worrying about if you have time to stream, is to work on the ability to stream.

Get any necessary software installed.

Register any twitch or youtube accounts you plan on using.

Get and/or test out any webcams or microphones, etc.

Do a few 30 second tests when you get a moment, to check everything works correctly, etc.

Then with all that done, you'll have the ability to stream whenever you want.

You may then find it easier to do, given everything is setup, and there will be low friction to jumping into it.

Report Reply

Reply by HeartOfSecrets

posted

I know this post is from two years ago but I really hope you started streaming. The first step though is to figure out where you would like to stream. Now and days their are plenty of options to stream on. I have a friend who streams on tiktok and twitch to get more views and he is doing so well for himself! You don't have to do that though. I stream on twitch and become an affiliate under like 2 months when I really wanted to stream but it is difficult keeping viewers though. My advice is to stay consistent, engage with your following, and network with people. :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Kaponebi

posted

i know it's an old post but i hope things turned down well for you and you started streaming

Report Reply

Reply by nyt wordle

posted

Wordle is an online game that challenges players to guess a five-letter word within six attempts. Each guess is met with color-coded feedback: green for correct letters in the right position, yellow for correct letters in the wrong position, and gray for incorrect letters. The objective is to decode the hidden word using these clues. play NYT Wordle and Improve Your Vocabulary.

Report Reply

Reply by Con way

posted

I sincerely appreciate the information and advice you have shared. Thank you for sharing all this wonderful information. Igtools net

Report Reply

Reply by jos buttler

posted

Bing Homepage Quiz lets you test your knowledge on various subjects around the globe. It was launched to give millions of people inspiration and help them learn more about the rest of the world. The questions are all connected, and this weekly quiz is for you if news junkies who read and watch news reports every single day.

Report Reply

Reply by jamesclerkjc

posted

On a computer or mobile device, open a web browser and go to the official YouTube activation website, which is usually yt.be/activate. Please ensure you are using the official website. On the activation website, you will be prompted to enter the code displayed on your TV screen. Once you've entered the code, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process. After successful activation, your YouTube account should be linked to your device, and you should be able to access YouTube content on your TV or other device.

Report Reply

Reply by Naomi Justin

posted

Wordle is indeed a popular word puzzle game that has gained widespread popularity as a daily word game on The New York Times website and other platforms. Wordle NYT has become a popular and addictive word puzzle game that challenges players' word-solving skills and deductive reasoning. It often requires a combination of vocabulary knowledge and strategic thinking to guess the word within the given attempts

Report Reply

Reply by jamesclerkjc

posted

Ny wordle is a word puzzle game where the player tries to guess a secret five-letter word within six attempts. After each guess, the game provides feedback by highlighting the correct letters in different colors to indicate whether they are in the right position or not. It's a popular and engaging online word game that challenges players' vocabulary and deductive skills.

Report Reply

Reply by jamesclerkjc

posted

Waffle Game is a virtual gaming experience that combines the joy of waffle appreciation with immersive gameplay. It's not just about flipping waffles; it's about navigating through a world filled with syrupy challenges and delightful surprises.

Report Reply

Reply by jamesclerkjc

posted
updated

Wordle Nyt is an enhanced version of the classic game that was featured in The New York Times Wordle. What sets it apart is its social and competitive features, allowing players to challenge their friends and see who can guess the word in the fewest attempts

Nyt Wordle

Wordle Nyt

Wordle Game Vs Quordle has taken the internet by storm. This intriguing and challenging game has captured the hearts and minds of word enthusiasts worldwide. If you’re looking to improve your skills and make the most of each round.

Quordle

Quordle Today

Wordle 2

Wordle2

Tvcodeenter website is purely for Information Purposes. which provide information related to the Entertainment channels and remove difficulties with that.We are a team of all Streaming app & Channels experts and experienced authors that provide the best user experience to watch online streaming app on your streaming devices.

hbomax/tvsignin

Report Reply

Reply by Quardle

posted

Quardleis a word puzzle game inspired by the popular online game Wordle. In Quordle, players attempt to guess four five-letter words simultaneously. After each guess, the game provides feedback on the correctness of the guessed words by highlighting correct letters in green, incorrect letters in yellow, and misplaced letters in gray

Report Reply

Reply by Anna

posted

Ny Wordle is a word-guessing game where players attempt to guess a secret five-letter word within six or fewer attempts. Wordle Ny provides feedback by highlighting correct letters in green, letters that are correct but in the wrong position in yellow, and incorrect letters in gray. The objective is to deduce the correct word through a process of elimination and strategic guessing.

Report Reply

Reply by Harshat Metha

posted

Your post is quite clear and I can tell you know a lot about the subject. If it's okay with you, I'd want to subscribe to your RSS feed so I can stay up to speed on future updates. Thanks a lot, and keep up the good job! Snapseed QR Code

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

Wordle's word bank showcases a diverse range of terms, ensuring players encounter an array of linguistic challenges that test their word-solving prowess. 

Wordle nyt

Report Reply