« Back to the Reclaiming the Internet Forum

Whats your Spacehey name origin? [closed]

So when you made your Spacehey account, what name did you pick? What is your URL, 

where did you find/come up with those names?

Mine is 1andonlybacon as that was my myspace URL back in the days. I must of made it around 2003 or 2004 at the latest (I think, 2005 would be the max). And Bacon has just always been my nickname since I started using my dads last name when I went into high school (13).

Report Topic

36 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by snowy mario 3

posted

a free mario game on the internet

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Both interesting and cool :O

Report Reply

Reply by Devi.novA

posted

my username over the years has taken many forms but it mostly evolved through various mmos, my first was 'ananchai' because its my middle name, but then after a few years i used 'TurkeyCrumpet' that was lightly based off of a meme but mostly for better recognition because not many people can pronounce the first one, and then i discovered discord (Devi•dovo#1776 cough c o u g h) and i didnt think i would use it that much so i used part of my real name in the tag 'Devidovo' which i still use now on many platforms, but its evolved to seperate 'Devi' and 'Dovo' because its been confused for owospeak a few tew many times, not that thats a problem, but ive heard me be referred to as 'Devid' which irked me a bit. I still use 'TurkeyCrumpet' too but that username has gained a different personality than 'Devi-dovo' so yea thats a thing. as you can see in my current username, 'Devi-dovo' is now evolving once more to, as of this year, 'Devinova' because some places dont allow the dash in the username, and im becoming a content creator (mainly traditional art but slowly learning music too so yea) so i want that to be seperate from 'Devi-dovo' because i think its different enough that i wont be recognised, cause i wanna start fresh in content creation and not have 'dovo's history attatched to it. this all leads up to me using 'Devinova' here because a culmination of i think its sounds cook and i dont want to have 'dovo's history here.

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Reply by Kylie

posted

Mine mostly comes from my instagram name @Voo_Doll, I just wanted my usernames to be similar so people on here can find me on insta and vice versa lol

Report Reply

Reply by jojo

posted

my username is a family nickname

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Oh nice, that makes sense! Haha.

Oh right, interesting 

Report Reply

Reply by Rebecca Jeane

posted

I initially used my real name so friends from facebook could find me, but only one person I know from there friended me here. lol So now I'm xsunnymuffinsx because I watched so much Robot Chicken as a teen.

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Hahaha yes, I use to love watching robot chicken! I'm a few seasons behind now...haha

Report Reply

Reply by 【dakota】

posted

I have a large nose and it looks like a beak, so bird just kinda stuck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Yeah I got a bit of a honka myself lol 

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Nice!!! haha

Report Reply

Reply by j0nd4mus1c14n

posted

It's literally just my name in 1337 lol

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

ooooooh :O

Report Reply

Reply by Julia Gulia

posted

Everyone invariably calls me Julia Gulia. It was also one of my MySpace handles back in the day. 

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Nice, and it's great to be able to bring it over to spacehey!

Report Reply

Reply by Fingolfinz

posted

The Silmarillion 

Report Reply

Reply by Fingolfinz

posted

The Silmarillion 

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

So i love david bowie music. “The nonby who befriended the spiders from mars” is a reference to “The rise and fall of Ziggy Stardust and the spiders from mars”. Like I just modified it and make it my name :D

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Awesome, david bowie is great!

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Oh awesome! That's great!

Report Reply

Reply by Junky Punky Patrick

posted

I'm junky, Punky, and my names Patrick

I used it as a playlist name years ago and just reused it for here

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Reply by 🥓

posted

Hahaha, nice I dig it!

Report Reply

Reply by Soapstone

posted

in like 2015 or 2016 i wanted to start a band with some people on skype, and i was looking through pictures on my pc and saw a cool symbol i saved called "soapstone.jpg" and i was like oh thats perfect. the "band" lasted like a week, probably because at the time none of us had any idea how to make music at all, so i just decided to steal that name for myself.

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Ohh fair, sorry to hear it didn't work out. 

Dig the name though

Report Reply

Reply by Crash Test Dummy!1

posted

My user here is also my user for my other socials I spent like half a year trying to find a good username that wasnt cringey or intense or anything I kept changing my use over and over before I got a spacehey account.the first user I came up with was thecloudyavocado, oh lawdy lawd what a disgusting username

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Oh that's cool, fair enough @ jr

Ohhhh nice haha that's cool

Report Reply

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

"Dervish" is just my name. I picked it years ago because I liked it and I first heard the word from Slime Rancher. It might've been intended to be a temporary name until I figured out one that fit me more but I ended up liking it. 

"Irken" came from the species from Invader Zim. Surprised that it wasn't taken by the time I made an account and I tested it on a whim. 

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

ohh cool :D

Report Reply

Reply by R4PT0R

posted

Idk, i just like dromaeosaurs, they are extremely cool animals, imagine a giant ground eagle with a big sickle shaped talon, claws and teeth. So i used this name since years, and it stuck.

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

I dig it!

Report Reply

Reply by .keaton.

posted

It’s my name, but MySpace scene style.

I was “keaton kahlua” in high school, but it sounded gross now. So, “keaton kerosene” sounded a little better.

Report Reply

Reply by 🥓

posted

Reply by selachiibait

posted

i mashed up the first part of scientific name for sharks and bait
its an unintentional the world ends with you reference !

Report Reply

🥓 closed this Forum Topic