« General Forum

CAN WE JUST ALL AGREE THAT FACE BOOK IS LAME AT THIS POINT

Posted by Raga Tanha

posted
updated

Forum: General

i want to start a forum about what is the stupidest thing you got a ban for.. i am currently on a 3 day ban for exposing someone sexually hairdressing me ---- after being on a 24 hour ban for saying the word B!tch 

please let me know cuz id love to compare <3 

Report Topic

57 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SusieQ84

posted

Facebook used to be good, then they let old people on it.  I was never put in jail or anything, and I've done lots of political/anti-Trump posts. It's just a cesspool. I want to keep it for certain connections but I would be happy to just use this. It would be great if this one had an app but that's additional coding and standards to deal with.  I'd gladly support a Patreon to keep this space ad-free.

Report Reply

Reply by Raga Tanha

posted

i completely agree with you - fb used to be good before it went main stream and alot of my friend were getting banned for stupid things like sharing pictures and stuff.. so its just super aggravating when a good thing goes to shit. and yes i would love to just stick to this and keep it secret enough forit to be add free lol <3

Report Reply

Reply by ワームガール

posted

I have,,, an embarrassing amount of alts and they're all post blocked lmfao. I've been postblocked for pics with too much cleavage yet have seen entire blurry assholes on my feed XD 

the dumbest reason i was ever zucc was for coordinating harm lmfao bc i asked everyone to vandalize something in honor of my best friends birthday. 

Report Reply

Reply by Junky Punky Patrick

posted

Haven't been post blocked, but it's just kind of a cesspool at this point.

Report Reply

Reply by Raga Tanha

posted

omg what?? how do you get a ban for making too many replies... that is just stupid... like ur supposed to reply!  i hate facebook!!

Report Reply

Reply by JD

posted

Totally agree. Never liked facebook from the start and could never figure out why everyone went there. It's weirdly addicting in a bad way and everyone just argues all the time. Feels like i'm home again here.

Report Reply

Reply by Ghostie

posted

I wish we stayed on Myspace and not switch over to Facebook, I have an account on there since that's the only way I can contact some of my family but it doesn't change the fact that the website/app is boring and awful

Report Reply

Reply by baby mommy

posted

i ain’t felt so censored til fb. my old account was constantly getting banned for the dumbest things. i asked a friend, jokingly, “send nudes.” i was banned within 2 min.

Report Reply

Reply by Raga Tanha

posted

wow!! they seriously dont play about the nudes stuff.. Instagram is even starting to ban everyone posting a link to OF in their bio... the censorship is getting crazy!! but i am so happy to be back in a place where i feel secure and welcomed.. myspace was the only place i ever felt like i belonged anywhere in the world and i feel so sad that alot of the people feed into the trend that face book was back in the day -- now i am very happy to be engaging in a new family with all of you <3 ---- ps if any one can help me with the opacity problem in my coding i would be forever grateful lololol <3  

Report Reply

Reply by Seeker

posted

yes but it depends on what this site does as well, it could end up being just as bad if we let them get away with the same things.

Report Reply

Reply by ATG All Tyme da G

posted

I was talking to some local artists and I mentioned the rapper Gorilla Black. Remember him? Dude looked and sounded like Biggie except he was from Cali & not NY? I ended up in FB jail for a month because I mentioned that dude and they banned me like I was saying some racist shit! Fuck Facebook theyre bullshit part of me always waited for myspace to come back... lol

Report Reply

Reply by Raga Tanha

posted
updated

Omg I completely agree with all of this!! If it wasn't for the business relations ive made i would delete my business page but everything personal has now switched over to spacehey!!

Thats crazy you got banned for mentioning a music artist - if I knew it would help instead of prolonging the ban, I woulda disputed that so fast!!

One thing I do love about this community is that every one has been so supportive so far.. like I've had trouble with coding my layout and so many people helped me - or I just had a bad day and posted about it and everyone was there to give me words of encouragement.. im so happy to have the myspace/spacehey vibes back!! They were severely missed!!

Report Reply

Reply by Raga Tanha

posted

@nathan dude that's so fucked up... people forget that style is punk!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ruby

posted

My husband got banned for posting a pic of himself after getting a mullet. He called his haircut style "greaser sl*t" and got banned for hate speech for using the term to refer to ***himself***. He was legit sl*t shamed by facebook. Big brother Facebook is only psuedo progressive.

Report Reply

Reply by Raga Tanha

posted

Big agree on the AOL part.... but super lamer 

And omg if I was ur husband I woulda been pissed.. like wtf someone program the algorithm a sense of humor lol

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ いちご ☆

posted

Facebook was fun in the early 2000s with poke wars, graffiti, and the old games. Now it's just a way to keep on contact with people you don't really want to be in contact with. At least that's all I use it for.

Report Reply

Reply by Freakish Uproar

posted

I never actually ever signed-up to Facebook. 

I worry that I'm coming across as smug or a retrospective know-it-all, but my reasons were honestly far more to do with my (at least back then) unsociable nature and shorter fuse. Plus it wasn't exactly "sold" to me in a particularly compelling way. The first time I'd heard of FB was word-of-mouth, with people telling me that I could get in contact with people from school, keep in touch with relatives, and add my work colleagues/employers to my friends list.
To which I immediately thought "Wow!... No thank you!..."

The prospect of having to deal with these people online AND offline horrified and sickened me xD The amount of people I've seen sacked from places I've worked at for complaining about their job, or the exhausting drama that takes place between real life friends/relations over stuff posted on FB is extraordinary. That shit alone convinced me that it wasn't the website for me.  

Report Reply

Reply by Marley Boy

posted

At this point, I only really use Facebook to keep in touch with my family (some of whom live in places that isn't exactly in my state) and the people I know/knew IRL that live in my city. 

I never really got into the Facebook community beyond that, and most of the time, I keep out of Facebook by simply using their Messenger app when I have a conversation with people.

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless 🤘🇵🇷

posted

Facebook has always been lame to me. . .I deleted my FB account (for the 3rd time in my life) like a month ago. . .Those "community guidelines" are enforced by FB bots and/or an algorithm (so anyone can be suspended & put in "Facebook jail" for anything minor that doesn't even violate FB's T.O.S). . .Overall Facebook is just a massive narcissistic circle jerk, a waste of time & a huge surveillance program.

Report Reply

Reply by Steve Raines

posted

Facebook is almost total shit. 

Get banned for sharing memes to your FB that you found ON FB.

I know a few ppl who can't even type 'man' or 'woman' without getting banned or a warning.
It's idiotic

Report Reply

Reply by xX_merkury_xX

posted

Facebook is hell on earth lol, and the only reason i haven’t deleted it is that a ton of uni stuff is done through facebook groups and facebook messenger. the second i leave uni it’s bye bye FB, and I think I’m gonna end up deleting my twitter too

Report Reply

Reply by SafeInSanity

posted

Owned and ruined by anti-American Marxist scrum bags!

Report Reply

Reply by moopuries

posted

facebook sucks in comparison to myspace! no more awesome coding and unique profiles, just old people lol

Report Reply

Reply by Mist

posted
updated

I don't really know about it tbh. Facebook here is still popular among teens from where I'm from, but recently Twitter is becoming popular here.. Other than that Facebook is just a giant nursing home..

Report Reply

Reply by Taylor Kent

posted

I agree, sadly it wont go anywhere and will always remain the top social media network.

Its the news feed that keeps it popular.. Take out the news feed and people wont find it of interest anymore.

If this is all that will be of Spacehey, Honestly, but sadly, i dont see it lasting long. click on random profiles youll see that theirs members that havent logged in for months. Theirs the Nostalgia of things that remind you of Myspace, but at the end of things. Once They're over that nostalgia, Back to Facebook they go.

Now if Spacehey were to have something like that Newsfeed, then yeah I could see this kicking off.

For me, I literally only stick around on facebook for the memes LOL

Report Reply

Reply by Taylor Kent

posted

I agree, sadly it wont go anywhere and will always remain the top social media network.

Its the news feed that keeps it popular.. Take out the news feed and people wont find it of interest anymore.

If this is all that will be of Spacehey, Honestly, but sadly, i dont see it lasting long. click on random profiles youll see that theirs members that havent logged in for months. Theirs the Nostalgia of things that remind you of Myspace, but at the end of things. Once They're over that nostalgia, Back to Facebook they go.

Now if Spacehey were to have something like that Newsfeed, then yeah I could see this kicking off.

For me, I literally only stick around on facebook for the memes LOL

Report Reply

Reply by eugenbaudeer

posted

Reply by Visceral Kai

posted

Without sounding rude...

Why not delete your account? (That goes for everyone not just OP)

I deleted, not deactivated, in 2019 for good after years of deactivating for periods of time and it is one of the best things I've done for myself.

I've never been in Facebook jail or banned, but if I ever was that would be a tipping point for me.

I like social media, but I dislike modern social media. Hence why I'm here. I miss Myspace, but I have never once missed not being on Facebook
I've gotten into some of the stupidest arguments and lost many "friends" because we disagreed on shit.
Download all your pics, get your friends phone numbers, and delete that shit for real.

Report Reply

Reply by JC

posted

Facebook sucks and they want our souls. Zuckersuck is a reptile lol

Report Reply

Reply by marty

posted

im too young to know what facebook was like when it was good but rn it just looks like a place for old ppl to complain and spampost

Report Reply

Reply by Lynx

posted

its not good because the ceo is a lizard who craves user data and money

Report Reply

Reply by olivia!

posted

facebook has always been mediocre

Report Reply

Reply by TheCornCob

posted

never had facebook or intend to use it, zucc's metaverse idea is going to flop hard

Report Reply

Reply by Lucian

posted

don't think any of us in our system have used facebook before, & i in particular - don't have any interest in using it either, doesn't seem like it would be my thing

Report Reply

Reply by Lisa Mordri

posted

Lame asf. I just want to connect with my friends 

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

always has been /shot

Report Reply

Reply by Miu

posted

Reply by jesserZ

posted

i once got banned for no reason like serously no reason. I made an account just to see how facebook was like and only used it for a day then after that i never went bk on it, next thing you know a month later i get a notification that i got perminently banned lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Ren

posted

Facebook is so boring I was forced to get it by my psychology teacher, I dont even look on it lmao

Report Reply

Reply by mcrlover3000

posted

YEA ND FUCK THE BIG FOREHEAD GUY THAT MADE IT 

Report Reply

Reply by lilynut

posted

LITERALLYYYY facebook is literally just full of middle aged ppl, crazy right wing propaganda and minion memes at this point 

Report Reply

Reply by niks <3

posted

fuck facebook honestly. my mom still uses it tho lmao. but ik she hates it too

Report Reply

Reply by Ethan D

posted

Facebook has been lame since, like, 2015. Honestly, most social media got pretty lame as a whole. Twitter and Insta are okay -- and im kinda digging this place.

Report Reply

Reply by GloomyBear420

posted

Tbh my facebook is just a time capsule at this point with all my high school memories locked within in case I want to remember being miserable lmao. also it's only gotten worse over time and I'm glad I never go there anymore. I used to be on adderall (wrongly prescribed) and would just make angry super political, emotional (and deeply ignorant) posts at what I can consider the lowest time in my life. Honestly glad to be past all that. 

Report Reply

Reply by maria

posted

i think all social media is getting boring facebook, instagram and snapchat etc. 

i think it  will be interesting to see what new social media apps become popular in the next few years 

Report Reply

Reply by kittenbug69

posted

this is probably the only good social network left tbh, everything else just, its boring as u said

Report Reply

Reply by X_CyAN!D3_X

posted

honestly i think all social media (except prob reddit, if that even counts as social media) is honestly so boring these days tbh like its the same thing everyday except now im too addicted to even get out from these platforms.

Report Reply

Reply by gingerlyPanic

posted

ive barely used facebook, buts dats only cuz teh interface is SOOOOO PAWFULLLL D:

Report Reply

Reply by Ruby

posted

it always has been lame

Report Reply

Reply by Chungle

posted

Yeah always lame, I only started actually using it to promote events, it was fire for that.

Report Reply