« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

kawaii community

hello!! :3

do you like anime? are pastels your go-to color scheme? do you own that pink paw starbucks cup?? if you answered yes to any of these, hello!!

let's grow and unite the kawaii community here!! so many fellow spacehey users are reliving their scene days (maybe they never left) and so i'm super excited to see this cute little community blossom into something just as big!!

if you're into kawaii, send me a request!! i'd love to add more friends!! :3

Report Topic

56 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by peachouli

posted

I dabble in a lot of different styles, but I love combining harajuku styles into my daily wardrobe! Some of my favorites are fairy kei, old school lolita, and decora elements, even a little gyaru now and then. =) Glad to see more of the kawaii community on here!

Report Reply

Reply by svgarwitch

posted

yay!! hello; welcome!!

lolita and fairy kei are so, so cute!! i also dabble in other styles like cottagecore and dark academia. fashion and beauty are huge interests of mine!!

Report Reply

Reply by Roselie

posted

I wear a lot of kawaii fashion! I eventually plan on uploading a lookbook on here at some point, and wanna make more friends :3

Report Reply

Reply by SednaWoo

posted

I'm into EGL and mori kei.  I can't wait to be able to do meetups again in person because over zoom you can only see peoples heads and you can't see their cute border prints.  It's such a shame.

Report Reply

Reply by svgarwitch

posted

yay!! more friends!!

i look forward to your lookbook!! if you have other socials, i'd love to follow!!

and yes, zoom meetings certainly never capture the greatness of someone!!

Report Reply

Reply by svgarwitch

posted

yes yamikawaii is my favorite derivative of kawaii fashion!!

Report Reply

Reply by EdenAnarchy

posted

I’m mostly into mori & dark mori, but I LOVE kawaii fashion.

Report Reply

Reply by shorty

posted

ahhh! so excited to see this thread! <3

What anime do yall like?

Report Reply

Reply by svgarwitch

posted

hi!! welcome!!

my favorite animes are: fairy tail, sailor moon, assassination classroom, ouran host, and madoka

Report Reply

Reply by ☆KandiKandi☆

posted

I have been SO into different fashions lately. Of course, lolita will always be my go-to, but I've been super into pastel yami kawaii and mahou kei. So hyped to find a style centered around magical (boys/girls). :3

Report Reply

Reply by svgarwitch

posted

lolita and mahou kei are so cute but yami kawaii is my favorite!!

Report Reply

Reply by SednaWoo

posted

☆KandiKandi☆  Your tiny Usakumya is soo adorable!  What is your favorite EGL style and brand?  I love old school AP and Baby.  My favorite dress is a sweet print from  Haenuli and my favorite gothic is from MossBadger which is a small indi brand out of Chicago.

Report Reply

I just started getting into the pastel aesthetic and I love it!

My fav is the 00’s baby look and Pastel goth!

Report Reply

yes! i am here to relive my scene days tbh, but in more recent times i've dabbled in kawaii culture, as well as other fashion forms. basically anything bright, colorful, and extra as hell is where i am! i can't stick to just one style!!

Report Reply

Reply by ✨celestial✨

posted

hello! <3 

i'm not really into kawaii, but i saw a few others here mention lolita, so i've been summoned!

i love old school, gothic, and tbh i do wear sweet as well, i just tend to stick to all black or black and white - a friend online once described the kind of stuff i wear as "dark sweet" which i think is pretty on the nose. 

Report Reply

Reply by Casie

posted

My latest coordinate, my little family went to see the Croods 2. Headbow and neck muffler are Angelic Pretty and the JSK is Diamond Honey. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted
updated

I'm mainly into lolita/egl fashion I just finished a complete coord!

Report Reply

@kiteness I love the outfit! It’s so cute! 🖤🖤

Report Reply

Reply by Draxdoll

posted

Oh my god I love kawaii fashion! I want to be able to afford it when I finally graduate uni and find a job :) the only thing stopping me from dressing like that is my mom

I also like Gothic fashion! So I would like to mix my wardrobe with goth and kawaii! 

Report Reply

Reply by Ghostie

posted

man, imma be real, i have been reaaaaaaaally wanting to try uchuu kei lately. space is my JAM and i have so many space clothes but none of them are really like-- kawaii? gotta fix that.

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla Kush

posted

I've only in the last year-ish have started trying to build a more pastel/ kawaii wardrobe. I'd say at the moment I have lots of different items of clothing, but I get totally lost when trying to put together an outfit. But I'm still trying!! I just love the pastel look so much I'm planning to make it my everyday color scheme

Report Reply

Reply by Teagan

posted

I'm sorry if this is against unwritten rules about how long after the last reply a new reply can be made. I'm new here.

I'm really into kawaii culture and lolita fashion but for my personal style I'm trying to find something more gender neutral or even masc coded in the same vein. At the same time I don't have much money to spare on clothing, so it's hard to find things that work well on a budget, especially where I live.

Report Reply

Reply by joeythearsonjunkie

posted

i truly enjoy in dipping my interests in different styles, and kawaii is honestly one of my favorites!! i'm open to discussions on the topic of kawaii, its suuuuuuper adorbz ^-^

Report Reply

Reply by いちご 🎀

posted

i love the kawaii fashioned community! i own a lot of pastel items to wear (>^ω^<)

Report Reply

Reply by Zoe S.

posted

I love to wear fairy kei, sweet and classic sweet lolita, and just general kawaii outfits!

Report Reply

Reply by 💕🥛Milkyyyx🥛💕

posted

Kawaii fashion is my go-to because it makes me feel sooo happy!! the pretty colours just please my eyes so much x33 I have so many aesthetics in my closet but kawaii/ pastel is the most prevalent because it’s very versatile and can even be paired with a lot of my gothic/punk items of clothing/accessories <3

Report Reply

Reply by luke 🌻

posted

I love wearing fairy kei and I'm getting into old school + sweet lolita!

Report Reply

Reply by brobuscipan12

posted

I actually love pastels, decora, lolita, and fairy kei! Contrary to my profile, irl I dress kinda creepy cute!

Report Reply

Reply by Pichii! :3

posted

hi! i do dress in kawaii fashion! i think my style right now is more yamikawaii/yumekawaii but i’m trying to get into fairykei! 

Report Reply

Reply by おやすみチュリ

posted
updated

i used to wear lolita, fairy kei and agejo/rokku gyaru and did some modeling while i was living in japan. i now gravitate towards more casual, girly styles (liz lisa, honey cinnamon) nowadays since i grew out of my harajuku phase lol

Report Reply

Reply by 111k

posted

I love cutesy fashion, but i cba to ask my parents :D

Report Reply

Reply by Kaffeein

posted

Very big on the yumekawaii and yamikawaii styles! Kawaii fashion also inspires my character designs a lot :3

Report Reply

Reply by gia.kat33

posted

all things kawaii and cute r my fav! it just makes me so happy, the colors, the styles, literally all of it, a lot of the things i use on a daily basis r pink, i love hello kitty, and gudetama, cute stuff like tht :3, i have one friend whos into this stuff just as much as me but i wanna use this as a change to make friends on here :0. 

Report Reply

Reply by gia.kat33

posted

all things kawaii and cute r my fav! it just makes me so happy, the colors, the styles, literally all of it, a lot of the things i use on a daily basis r pink, i love hello kitty, and gudetama, cute stuff like tht :3, i have one friend whos into this stuff just as much as me but i wanna use this as a change to make friends on here :0. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lizzy

posted

I would love to be friends! :)

Report Reply

Hi there! I could use a lot of you kawaii folks to help me and allow me to find inspo on what I would love to transition to! I'm getting into the kawaii fashion, but, that's all I know.

Report Reply

Reply by KaramelDoll

posted

Lolita is my go-to style! I know my pfp shows otherwise, but I mainly wear sweet. I also like fairy kei and I wanna try out gyaru as well :)

Report Reply

Reply by FluffyMetal

posted

Hi! I don`t think that my style has a real name. I kind of created it to this for two years. My go to color is pink. I would call my style PinkPunkKawaiiDecora. If someone knows what this kind of syle is, it would nice if you would respond. 

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

I'm glad to find some more yami kawaii fans! I swear my closet is split down the middle: half is black techwear and the other half is pastel pink kawaii. It's a little jarring lol

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

im into menhera

don't have a lot of menhera clothes tho bc i don't know any physical stores that sell any other than a few shirts at hot topic and most stores online make me sell a lung to afford shipping

Report Reply

Reply by ✧༺♥Ophelia♥༻✧

posted

I don't have a lot of pastel or kawaii things because of my school's strict dress code, but I think I might pick some things up soon!!

Report Reply

Reply by 0LL13P0PST4RZ!!

posted

wwwaaaaaahh I love the Kawaii style but I have like no clothes of that style!! :’l

Report Reply

Reply by gyaruzxbooo

posted

Heyyy! q(≧▽≦q)

What do u guys think about jojifuku? I rlly dont know what think about it

Report Reply

Reply by mxgical_space_fae

posted

Im really into pastels and kawaii things. I’m trying to slowly upgrade my room so that everything is cute and strawberry themed. Anyone got any tips on how to transform? <333

Report Reply

COOL !!!! Let's make these trending styles !!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Report Reply

Reply by Princesscocoa

posted

i rlly like kawaiicore it's most popular on tiktok tho

Report Reply

Reply by Evie

posted

i just got into Lolita fusion so hoping I'm hoping to make friend with people who also like it!!!! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Reese

posted

I am new to this site but I love lolita fashion!! i also love fairykei and yumekawaii fashion or yamikawaii,,, honestly anyway cutesy fashion i just love so much!!!

anyway i wanted to see where everyone gets their clothes from? I wanna try to discover some new shops that have cute fashion for a decent price

Ive seen some shops on etsy and I like their designs and supporting artists but i didnt know if there are any other places you guys go to? Im kinda chubby so a lot of clothes from asia dont fit me well,,, but im curious!

Report Reply

Reply by Radpops

posted

I love everything pastel and kawaii. I really want to expand my wardrobe with more of that aesthetic. 

I would love to make friends with any other kawaii peeps. :3

Report Reply

Reply by twitch !

posted

super new to this site but any and all pastel people better add me !!!!!!!! i need more people in my life that are into the same fashion :')

Report Reply