« Back to the The Rawring 20s! (2000s Emo/Scene) Forum

annyone know any store with scene/emo clothes/accessories?

I live in norway so im very limited with alternative clothing stores :( I mostly diy my clothes but I rlly wanna get some cool accessories that r nether to expensive(im rlly broke atm) nor fast fashion(for obv reasons). honestly the most of clothes I own atm r just basic or punk

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Xx.EthanCatastrophe.xX

posted

only one i can think of is depop which has scalpers n scammers so its not really a great place to go so id recommend going to places like goodwill, and taking up sewing to modify clothes to your liking. vampire freaks and angryyoung&poor do have some emo stuff but the majority isnt anymore. vf used to but with mallgoth styles becoming trendy again they cater more towards that crowd now

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

You'd be surprised what you could find in a St. Vincent DePaul, that's where I used to get the majority of my emo and goth clothes. As far as emo accessories I hear a lot of people tend to have good luck in Claire's, and I do admit they do have some pretty cute accessories

Report Reply

Reply by MalloryColette

posted

Sometimes you can find good stuff on eBay in lots!

Report Reply

Reply by Hannah

posted

Shein or Romwe. 

A lot of people think they're problematic, but when you don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes, what can ya do? I was able to get an entire new wardrobe through them for less than $250 usd.

Report Reply

Reply by Korpse<3

posted

You wont necessarily find lots of scene/emo things at your local dollar store, but you might find a belt or two, ive seen some pretty cool accesories in there, honestly id say that the thrift store is the best place to find scene/emo stuff aside from Amazon.

Report Reply

Reply by phaedra

posted

redzone!! its an la punk store i love it!!!

Report Reply

Reply by K1tty

posted
updated

Ragnarakk.no sells alternative clothing and other thingys and ships around Norway !!!  I recommend going on sites like eBay and AliExpress for accessories. Killstar has some good distressed knitwear - maybe take a look there! There are also plenty to find online second hand, like norwegian-based sites dedicaded to second hand clothing or specific selling groups on Facebook x3 Happy shopping!

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted
updated

I'd recommend eBay. It's where I got some low rise black skinny jeans and knee high Converse from.

Report Reply

Reply by Auggie!!

posted

All I can recommend is thrifting, it’s different for me though cuz I live in Texas so I kinda have to do online searches :’3

Report Reply