« Back to the Reclaiming the Internet Forum

gothic or alternative subculture websites??

I went on /g/'s good sitesΒ  and found this website called dagonbytesΒ Its pretty mucha page dedicated to anything gothic like poetry art, photography and i was wonderin where i could find more. TYY!!

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by kota

posted

m0st 0f th3 0n3s ii us3d 2 us3 d0nt 3xiist anym0r3 iim pr3tty sur3,,, bUt 'so emo' iiz stiil up and runniing wiith sum actiiv3 us3rz. u can als0 l00k at all th3 f0rums n t0piics fr0m liik3 2013 iif u n33d iinsp0 xwx iit has pag3z abt musiic n fashii0n n wh3r3 2 buy cl0th3s 3tc. c:

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

There used to be a site called vampire freaks but I don't know if it's still around.

Report Reply

Reply by Shadow Bliss

posted

I actually took a HTML course to try and make a new VampireFreaks (its still around, its just no longer a social media platform) like how An made a new MySpace but I wasn't talented enough at it.

Report Reply

Vampirefreaks.com

Now deleted and it's just the online store now. So sad. They had alot of music to discover.

Gothic.net
They are still around.

Report Reply

Reply by kota

posted

hiii ii c0mm3nt3d 0n this ag3z ag0 but siinc3 th3n iiv3 start3d making a w3b diir3ct0ry and b0y diid ii fiend s0m3 god g0th siit3s 4 u !!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Helios (he)

posted

For the record, there was another popular goth site besides vampire freaks, that went down a few years before they did. The community turned toxic so the creators decided to shut it down. It was so long ago, I don't remember the name of the website.

Report Reply