« Art and Photography Forum

Filmmaking/ Art

Hello everyone 💕 This is a project from my Film 1 class about a two years ago. It’s taken me a long time but I will be graduating with a film degree in the next year let me know if you watch!

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Evan Davies

posted

Yoo

I dig the short film, if feels eerie with elements of abstraction. I also like how you used quick cuts at the start to set the mood of the film instead of just showing typical gothic things in the mise en scene. I could probably go on but you know what you did anyway🤷‍♂️. Sick film, hope you get that degree

Report Reply

Reply by doomngloom_

posted

Thank you so much!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Shadow Bliss

posted

Reminds me of an early David Lynch. Movies like The Alphabet and The Grandmother, I mean.

I genuinely think if I knew people like you when I went to film school, I wouldn't have had such a serious creative slump with it.

Also, yes I made movies. Here they are. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OLqWIzmow19bB7O0IGJxg

Report Reply

Reply by Ricky Bell Jr.

posted

I loved this piece! In a way it reminds me a lot of Edgar Allen Poe stories when it comes to the vibe of it all, this left me wanting more 

Report Reply

Reply by jamesxwilted

posted

This is so cool!!

I have next to no film knowledge so I can’t give you a technical breakdown of what I loved or anything like that, besides the fact that I really like the nervous feeling that builds through the whole thing and i just like creepy stuff so it made me happy haha. 
Would love to see more :-)

Report Reply

Reply by NinjaKat2

posted

No country for spaghetti men

Report Reply

Reply by I Don't Even Want Me - A Feature Film

posted

Wow this is really cool. Absolutely love the editing!!

Report Reply

Reply by I Don't Even Want Me - A Feature Film

posted

Wow this is really cool. Absolutely love the editing!!

Report Reply

Reply by Joel Cordial

posted

Here's some films i've done. Some more recent than others. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgE1Io5arJg&list=PL4n7SZoMKrLCHPdX8060ciKUmqyiTLGps&ab_channel=JoelCordial

Report Reply

Reply by Joel Cordial

posted

Also was this actually shot on 16mm?

Report Reply

Reply by Cibershawty

posted
updated

This fucking rocks, congrats

The yuxtapositions reminded me of Étienne-Gaspard Robertson and the 19th-century phantasmagoria, the very beggining of horror in film. Love it.

Report Reply

Reply by 333H3llBl4ckC4t666

posted

🍓🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸🍓

Not bad from what I seen, loving the creepy vibe, honestly gave me vibes of the old creepy YouTube videos I used to consume when I was younger, 

Great work, keep it up!

🍓🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸🍓

Report Reply

Reply by Awful_Alex

posted

ill watch it when i get home :)

Report Reply