« Books and Stories Forum

Any books you've read from Chuck Tingle or Leonard Delaney?

If you dont know who they are, just look up their Amazon page. Trust me, they're wild.

But really, are there any people who actually read Chuck Tingle's/Leo Delaney's books?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Eternity

posted

I buy them regularly, but I've only read a couple. They're surprisingly good with interesting twists. I wish I had more time to sit down and read them all...

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1) The first time that I read Chuck, I was a huge fan of his work. It's a good read, and it has some interesting characters, but there are a lot more to come, especially when it comes to characters that aren't really the characters you want to be. It also seems to focus on a character's personal life and how they feel about the world. It also feels very personal, but also very personal. The book also has some very personal themes, like what happens if a child is raised by someone that's not his father. It also seems like a good way to start the story of a family. The story also seems to have a lot to offer, but there is a great deal of humor and depth in this story that I don't think many readers have heard about. I'm also glad I got this chance because I didn't really know about it until the end.

I don't really care what kind of people read the first time they saw it. It just makes you wonder how much time they've spent with it, how long it's taken, how they feel. I'm also not sure if this will appeal as much to younger readers as the older readers who have already seen the first time, because it's not like they're just going, "Oh yeah. This book has so many characters." I don't really care how you feel. If you want something that is really different, you're probably going for it first. If you want something a little bit different, then you're probably going for it first.

I've seen some reviews of this book that said, I love this book, and this was the best one ever, I just can't wait to read more. But if it's a good book that you can read, and if it has some great stuff in it that's really going in that direction that I really don't care for the genre of this story, that would make sense for this one as well.

Report Reply

Reply by Ardent Melody

posted

I've read Trans Wizard Harriet Porber and the Bad Boy Parasaurolophus by Chuck Tingle and honestly LOVED it so so much. Chuck's works are openly satirical on their surface, full of meta humor, and definitely fun and funny to read, but underneath all that is a surprisingly genuine and heartfelt core that took me by surprise. I follow him on social media now, and really enjoy his attitudes about life, love, and literature.

Report Reply

Reply by Zachary Klocko

posted

I have to admit that before picking up The Call of the Wendigo I had never heard of the wendigo. But after reading about them, I'm fascinated. I have to found essays helper online who will assist me in my work. They are part human, part beast and all magic. But what makes this story so compelling is that they have a dark side to their magic... one that meant certain doom to anyone who got in their way.

Report Reply