« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

VIDEOS !? How do I add them to my profile ?

I’d love to add a video of my fav song to my page, how do I do it ?

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Cole

posted
updated

I am still learning but I know this one.

If it's on YouTube you go on the 'Share' button.
On the very left next to Facebook is a button you will see Embed < >
Click that.
There will be a bunch of words and code.
Press 'Copy'
When it's copied you can place it anywhere in your page.
Now if you want to edit the play time for a specific spot you can click that check mark before getting your code from Facebook. Then do the whole copy paste thing.Β 

I hope this helps :]

-Cole

PS- A side note. From what I have also learned. I've copied and pasted this info from another user.
Little tip for embedding YT videos: Change the parameters for the width to 192 and the height to 108, so it'll fit in the boxes better

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless πŸ€˜πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

posted

This is really easy to do. . .Find the YouTube video that want to embed on your profile, click where it says "share" than click where it says "embed" than copy & paste the code.

P.S: If you're doing this on your phone, just go to your browser and click on the 3 dots than click where it says "desktop site" and/or "request desktop site" and follow the steps I mentioned above.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Lionny

posted
updated

Is it possible to add the video as a file that I can download from my PC or do I have to put it on YouTube first?Β I know that not all sites allow you to upload large files, but I can easily change the size of the video I want to upload to a file with a different extension. For example, on this site there is a clear explanation of how I can reduce the extension of the video and still get a smaller file. I'm sure that in this case the quality of the video will not be critically degraded.

Report Reply

Reply by Jennifer Kayla

posted
updated

Its simple You can add a video through your profile page and with your public access page. Basically I use a video resume software for different purposes like animation and advanced designing. Then I share it on different social platform. Maybe this information is helpful for you that’s why I am sharing it with you. Furthermore you can contact me for any query.

Report Reply

Reply by lem.iso

posted

<iframe width="420" height="275"
src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VIDEOID">
</iframe>

Report Reply

Reply by oilumiun

posted

Β This is really easy to do. I got success for my Fnaf siteΒ .Find the YouTube video that want to embed on your profile, click where it says "share" than click where it says "embed" than copy & paste the code.Β I believe you will complete it excellently .Β 

Report Reply

Reply by sayalover

posted

how to embed i dont know how

Report Reply

Reply by SimonWhiteheadds

posted

Considering the benefits of electronic signatures but unsure where to start? This guide atΒ https://www.signnow.com/ask/your-2020-guide-to-electronic-signaturesΒ provides a roadmap for success in adopting this game-changing technology.

Report Reply

Reply by SimonWhiteheadds

posted

I've been a user of this site calledΒ pdf-editingΒ for a year. I can't think of anything about them that I would dislike. However, I actually adore them. No drawbacks at all!Β 

Report Reply