« Back to the C's Safe Space <3 Forum

Promotions!

Hi everyone!! Feel free to promote whatever you want here (group rules still apply). Have fun & be supportive!

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by wolfgang/joezie

posted

https://www.deviantart.com/pixelbit666 look at my art i promise its good and cool !!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Squid Died

posted
updated

@pixel.cur ur DA is good 👍🏻 

Report Reply

Reply by Squid Died

posted

my Twitch! I’ll be live later at 4am PST doing art commissions with my teammate! [heads up, sometimes theres gore on this channel but not always]

Report Reply

Reply by Kashaun

posted

I already promote this on my own page but I produce music under the moniker "aweirdexperiment". Right now, I'm working on an album which is an homage and tribute to late 90s/early 2000s EDM, house, trance, and techno and the first single is out now! You can find it and learn a bit more about myself and the project by going through my website: 

https://aweirdexperiment.carrd.co

You can also find my other socials through the website!

Report Reply

Reply by Darth vader

posted

join the group galactic empire

Report Reply

Reply by Kay 🌈

posted

Yoyoyo everyone!! My own profile is a promotion - Im a freelancing psychic & divination practitioner, all my links are in my profile :3 I’ll appreciate anyone stopping by and checking it out, feel free to send me a friend request or leave a comment on my profile ^_^

I alsoo want to promote a computer game called Whirled Club that I’m involved with that’s adobe flash powered. It’s a clone of a classic online game from 2006 that might sound familiar called Whirled!  Even if you’ve never played the original game, the fan-made clone is welcome to everyone! If you have experience with actionscript and Flash animate and/or photoshop, you’ll really like this game, if you hadn’t ever tried before but would like to try, there’s plenty of people who will help! Even if neither of those, you just want a space to hang out with or without friends, decorate your own rooms, express yourself with avatars created by other players, play mini games similar to Flash Flash Revolution! And Pictionary (and more!), listen to music & upload your own mp3s, share images and art…. There’s something for everyone in Whirled Club :)  Sign up & download the client here! As for now the Whirled Club client is only accessible on Windows PC or MacBook laptops, however it is possible to play on a Chromebook or mobile phone using an app called Puffin Web Browser, but this app doesn’t really do the game justice. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help signing up! 

Thanks for reading

Report Reply