« Back to the Splatoon Forum

How would you feel if certain specials from Splatoon 1 (That weren't present in Splatoon 2), came back in Splatoon 3?

Like Echolocator, Inkzooka, and Killer Wail :0

honestly i think it'd be cool, also would be cool if we got a new version of squid jump too :3

Report Topic

14 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Frost

posted

i'd be glad! like for example if the kraken came back, that'd be fun, people chaos, i mean chaos DID win the finalfest, right?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by gigi the kitty 🌈🐾

posted

Yeah I think that'd be fun! I never got to play of Splatoon, so it'd be nice to get a taste of what it's like

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by adrenalineangel109

posted

it would be so cool and honestly really nostalgic, it's interesting to see how they've kinda brought back old specials such as the bubbler and the inkstrike but again, they just aren't the same

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ~RenOfTheWild~

posted

Welp they're bringing back the kraken in fresh season. Never played the OG game so this'll be my first time using it

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Sock

posted

maaaaaaaan i miss how cool the og killer wail was~

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Chipp

posted

Could be interesting, but from a competitive standpoint could be absolute hell to play against (imo)Β 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ✎ krumb!

posted

id be happy since theyre saying splatoon 3 is the end to this part of the story so they should bring back all the specials before they switch to a new main story/area

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by AmapolaMystery

posted

A lot of the game balanced would be destroyed by making those return, so it's probably inadvisable.

However, Tri-Zooka barely works as is, and I'm very curious as to see how echolocator would work...

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Sparkz

posted

I kinda feel like 3 is in the best spot purely with its specials. Not as busted as 1's but more interesting than 2's

that said fuck me inkstrike was fun, I'd love for them to either rerelease splatoon 1 on the switch or put in a way to play with 1's specials in 3~

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by meatbuuuuuns

posted

i prefer old inkzooka over new inkzooka, purely because it takes less aim work. and echolocator-- while it isn't as helpful with point sensors, autobombs, and the like-- would probably still be helpful for ranked modes that require better coordination than an average turf war match. knowing the enemy locations ahead of time through the special, rather than only using temporary subs would be good, i think...

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Dedf1sh ᔦꙬᔨ

posted

tbh i feel like we should get those specials should be brought back

that bubbler one especially cuz it would be so useful while me and my team gets our ass beat the the enemy team

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ryo

posted

I high key want the animation for ink strike back, that shit was so damn cool

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ryne

posted

i LOVED how you could give your teammates bubbler in splat 1 and i'd wanna see that in splat 3

Permalink Report Reply