« SpaceHey Forum

How to edit Fonts? (For Headers and regular text in terms of size, style, and color)

Posted by C.B. SMALLWOOD

posted

Forum: SpaceHey

Can someone tell me how to change the size, style, and color of both Header fonts and regular text? 

I've been playing around with CSS but still very green to it. The online tutorials don't seem to be helping me as everything I try doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you. 

- C.B

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ☽ Lady Loki ☾

posted

for how i did my fonts i went to google fonts and found 2 i liked. and used the @import to add them to my profile.

below i included the code im using for that i change out my font regularly due to boredom or it just doesnt go with what my page vibe is at any given time

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Bad+Script&family=Marck+Script&display=swap');
p{
  font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;
  font-size: 150%;
}
h1,h2,h3,h4,h5{
  font-family: 'Marck Script', cursive;
  font-size: 200%;  

if you're currently learning your base text is under the p tag and headings are under the h tags.
hope this helped a little

Report Reply

Reply by C.B. SMALLWOOD

posted

Thank you Lady Loki! I appreciate the info!

Report Reply

Reply by yohannathomas

posted

As a student, managing coursework, part-time job, and personal life can be overwhelming. studybay simplifies the essay writing process by connecting me with skilled writers who understand my needs. With their, I feel confident that my assignments will be completed on time and to a high standard. The platform is easy to use, and the support team is always available to assist.

Report Reply