furrys!!! post your fursonas!!

heres mine!!!! 

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 💥🎉🌻

posted

i have a lot of fursonas! but these are my main guys ^^
(sorry if these images are huge im not 100% sure how posting on this site works yet!!)

Report Reply

Reply by key

posted

not sure if i consider myself a furry but this is my main sona:U she/he prns ive had him since 2017 waaa . she is my joy

aaaand this is more of a persona ?? not so sure if he counts bcoz hes a human w fox attributes but Umm why not lawl

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"This game sucks and the gameplay sucks. The game's not good. It is not good. The gameplay sucks."

This was my personal opinion, but the other people's opinions are my opinion. I have to give them my full attention, because they are so important to me. I have to take this game with a grain of salt and let people judge.

The reason I gave it this much consideration is because the gameplay and the art are great, but it doesn't really work as a game of "how to do the game." I have played the game in the form of an online tournament. I have been playing the game since I was 16. I have been playing it with my family. It has been a fun game. I don't think the art or the game itself is great. I am a fan, I like the music. I like that I am able to interact with other people and interact in ways that I have no idea are being done by me. It has been an enjoyable time, but I don't really care. It's a fun game.

I am also very interested to learn how you are able to play this game without having the experience of having to play a different version. The experience that this is has been really fun, and it is a fun time to play the game as well. I think the art is really good. I like how they make it feel and feel the way the characters feel. I like that there is some sort of action and a certain feeling. I am not really into the action, so I like that there is something that you can do that makes sense. It's a really fun time.

You are also very excited for this new version of the game. I have to tell everyone. The art and the gameplay of the game is so much more interesting to play with the new version of the game. The game is so much fun, and it is so different to what I thought it was. It is very different. The new version has more action. I don't like the gameplay of this one game that was released before it was. It was released before I played it, but it is very different to what I think was done. The new game was really fun.

You are very happy that you are now playing this new version. It is so different from how I imagined the previous version

Report Reply

Reply by NinjaKat2

posted

spaghetti

Report Reply

Reply by Skipperdoodles32

posted

I’m teetering on the edge of furry-hood.

Though, I already decided what my fursona (or fishsona) species would be: an oarfish!

Report Reply

Reply by XSicklyAngelDollX

posted
updated

it's more of a truesona but Vampire bun bun 

Report Reply

Reply by xXxToasted_TreasurexXx

posted

This is Yang! My current main fursona! Had him since 2020 :3!

I’ve been a furry since 2016 tho, and this is 30 the bunny! He’s very dear to my heart and I love him in all his glory. He is awesome. He used to be my main but now he is retired and Yang took his place! 

Report Reply

Reply by pink_sphinx

posted

not really a fursona, but an anthro oc of mine ^^

Report Reply