« Back to the ♥Music Lovers❤ - AltSceneEmoMetalPunk Forum

Favorite artists!

(sorry!! I think I picked the wrong option to post)

hihi!! wanna start with a simple ice breaker, what music do you like? who do you luv listening to??

doesnt matter how many you list, go crazy or stay simple! 

Report Topic

50 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 3M@

posted

I like Jxdn ; Yungblud ; QVE ;Avril Lavigne ; Slayer ; cannibal corpse ; maneskin and so much more :))))

Report Reply

Reply by rxqueen

posted

Deftones, smashing pumpkins, men I trust, korn<333

Report Reply

Reply by justin :)

posted

I like Chiodos and any other of Craig Owens' projects (D.R.U.G.S., Isles and Glaciers), I also like MCR and PTV a lot, more recently I've gotten back into Dance Gavin Dance and Asking Alexandria after a while, but I REALLY wish that I had more people to talk to about The Mars Volta and The Fall of Troy, even if its just their early stuff, I really like those bands :D

Report Reply

Reply by Priyen

posted

Bmth,mgk,yungblud,Maggie lindemann & knocked loose

Report Reply

Reply by |>ЯANCID<|

posted
updated

I luv Insane Clown Posse, Paramore (def my fav), Sleeping With Sirens, Black Flag, Descendants, System Of A Down, P!ATD but specifically their older stuff, Gorillaz, Nirvana, Korn, Green Day, Suicidal Tendencies, and Brand Of Sacrifice to name a few

Report Reply

Reply by Crash Test Dummy!1

posted

i luv mcr, bring me the horizon, falling in reverse, panic at the disco's old stuff, millionaires, s3rl and fall out boy!

Report Reply

Reply by xXMiniatureL0afXx

posted

Paramore, Blink-182, Green Day, Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, Black Veil Brides, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Mayday Parade, All Time Low, P!ATD, Fall Out Boy, Jimmy Eat World, Modern Baseball, Waterparks, Taking Back Sunday, Bowling for Soup, Plain White T’s, Falling in Reverse, A Day to Remember, Boys like Girls, Dashboard Confessional, Sleeping with Sirens, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, MCR, YellowCard, NeckDeep, State Champs, The Story so far, The wonder years, Less Than Jake, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, AFI, Anabor, Hawthorne Heights, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Used, Cute is what we aim for, hellogoodbye, Sugarcult, Hey Monaday, The Maine, Papa Roach, Every Avenue, Wheatus, Hit the lights, Escape the fate, Pierce the viel, C!NCC!, Hot Chelle Rae, Owl City, Man Overboard, Stand Atlantic, Etc.

I'm probably forgetting someone really important or repeated something but whatevrrr

Just check  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5iX3CtAUSYChoAUWdeolEF?si=05c1c8b5aaa6408f 

Report Reply

Reply by Jorja

posted

I literally love smashing pumkins, and yk green day, linkin park, slipknot is great too omg XD

Report Reply

posted

well i have quite a long list XD
Set it off
Mcr
Falling in reverse
Millionaires
Fall out boy
Yellowcard
S3rl
Hatsune miku
Ptv
Gorillaz
Simple plan
Dashboard confessional
Avril lavigne

Report Reply

Reply by Votera Binicci

posted

Starset's my favorite band (favorite song is Trials), but more recently I've been growing fond of Architects (favorite song is Meteor), Memphis May Fire (favorite song is Your Turn), Motionless In White (took me long enough lmao, favorite song is Sinematic) and Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows (favorite song is either Gold or Supercalifragilisticexistentialcrisis)

Report Reply

I like  evanescence  in this  moment icon for hire 

Report Reply

posted

avril lavigne

gerard way

andy sixx

s3rl

hatsune miku

vic fuentes

melissa marie green

Report Reply

Reply by WZRD

posted

Yall got sum Great music!!

So im loving 5FDP, Sepultura, Type O, Korn, Danzig, Terror Universal, TOOL, Oceans of Slumber, Ad Infinitum and the in your face stuff of Tom MacDonald!!!

Report Reply

Reply by scaredybat

posted
updated

nine inch nails jack off jill kittie korn slipknot powerman 5000 rob zombie jerk otep avril lavigne britney spears my chemical romance sleeping with sirens pierce the veil linkin park black veil brides skinless mortician broken hope limp bizkit eminem angelspit three days grace evanescence ozzy osbourne kidneythieves flyleaf yousei teikoku heart shaped hate coal chamber static-x wayne static mudvayne the cure bauhaus paramore brokencyde millionaires cannibal corpse the smashing pumpkins deftones type o negative murderdolls paramore green day insane clown posse nirvana blink-182 sum 41 fall out boy good charlotte the offspring

Report Reply

Reply by M1llionaresfan666

posted

the distillers, slipknot, millionaires, deftones, radiohead, panic at the disco,my chemical romance, cute is what we aim for 

Report Reply

Reply by em0c0r3_n3rd

posted
updated

When it comes to alternative, I really love 80’s alternative. 

Bands such as:

DEVO, Echo and the Bunnymen, Joy Division, New order, pixies, the Jesus and Mary chain, the smiths, the cure, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the banshees. 

But also lots of punk and shoegaze (I would love to list them but I’m too lazy to do so, ITS A LOT!!! lol)

OH AND EMO I LUV 80’s AND 90’s EMO: Rites of spring, CapNJazz, The promise ring, etc etc. 

Report Reply

Reply by *ੈ plagueground ✩‧₊˚

posted

My favorite death metal bands are: mortician, cryptopsy, and nile!

My favorite vkei bands are: buck-tick and dadaroma

those are just main artists and genres

Report Reply

Reply by quakeranger623

posted
updated

Weezer, Tally Hall, Green Day, Radiohead, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, SOAD, MCR, Powerman 5000, Gorillaz, ICP, blink-182, Linkin Park, The Offspring, *NSYNC, Smashing Pumpkins, Daft Punk, They Might Be Giants, The Cure, Rob Zombie, Rage Against The Machine, Reel Big Fish, Beastie Boys, Hoobastank, Freezepop, Dot Dot Curve, Fall Out Boy, Bowling For Soup, Deltron 3030, Joy Division, Kittie.

:D

Report Reply

Reply by xbattykatx

posted

i have quiet a few but ill name my top faves 

specimen ,type o negative, mercyful fate  ,miazma ,london after midnight,morbid poetry,morbid, cemetary ,candlemass, sabbat and i absoutley adore venom

Report Reply

Reply by JackMan

posted

favourite gotta be MCR but also really into FOB, LeATHERMOUTH, She Wants Revenge, Muse, Paramore, Molchat Doma and rob zombie. 

Report Reply

Reply by Millz

posted

My Chemical romance, leATHERMOUTH, Fall out boy, panic! at the disco, cobra starships, tenacious D, System of a down, Ice nine Kills, Pencey Prep

and many more

Report Reply

Reply by MCR_M1cr0w4ve

posted

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

🖤 MCR :3 🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Report Reply

Reply by Victoria<3

posted

Pierce the veilll!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by kei

posted

I love any nu metal rn I'm really into NIN and other stuff! I also love any girl bands or girl lead singer bands like bikini kill who I just saw Wednesday and jack off Jill! I also love hole

Report Reply

Reply by kei

posted

my playlist!!!! kinda shows what music i like kai's spotify playlist 'mew'

Report Reply

Reply by Lxserrrxoxo

posted

Some of my faves are Picture Me Broken, Alexis Munroe, A Vain Attempt, Violent Vira, Motionless in White, My Chemical Romance, Pierce the Veil, 

Report Reply

Reply by Mar-Mar

posted

Gorillaz, into pierce the veil, deftones is nice id like suggestions from them🖤

Report Reply

Reply by Kyle

posted

Polyphia, Chelsea Grin, Bad Omens, Paramore, Lorna Shore, Chon. that pretty much sums up my musical taste   

Report Reply

Reply by TNXX

posted

Cannibal corpse

Deftones

Lamb of god

Bring Me The Horizon (only until sempiternal but i like some of the new stuff)

My Chemical Romance

Upon a burning body

Report Reply

Reply by manofSteele

posted

I'll give my top five:

1. Nine Inch Nails

2.My Chemical Romance

3. Smashing Pumpkins

4. System Of A Down

5. Green Day

Report Reply

Reply by moment

posted

I LUUUUVV choking victim, descendents, the germs, sloppy seconds, oppressed logic, zero hour, primus, and modest mouse...Anything thats punk and from california ill probs like LOLZ

Report Reply

Reply by Gbxma

posted

quiero ser artista y subire canciones varias y espero tener su apoyo.

Report Reply

Reply by Nene🩸

posted

Joy division, karirikibear, maretu and Nightcord at 25 00.

Report Reply

Reply by natalia <3

posted

mcr, ptv, paramore, radiohead, and nirvana <3

Report Reply

Reply by caihong

posted

i like korn and 6arelyhuman alot :3

Report Reply

Reply by frankie ♱

posted

okay, its a lot so be prepared. 

KORN - DEFTONES - LIMP BIZKIT - SLIPKNOT - INSANE CLOWN POSSEE - S.O.A.D - ROB ZOMBIE - MUDVAYNE - DROWNING POOL - KITTIE - R.A.T.M - PANTERA - NINE INCH NAILS - TYPE O NEGATIVE - GODSMACK - SPINESHANK - EVANESCENCE - THREE DAYS GRACE - FOO FIGHTERS - PEARL JAM - SEVENDUST - MURDERDOLLS - PAPA ROACH - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - LA DISPUTE - SLAYER - SHE WANTS REVENGE - NIRVANA - CYPRESS HILL - METALLICA - MEGADETH - DISTURBED - BLACK SABBATH - RAMMESTEIN - PIERCE THE VEIL - TESTAMENT - WEEZER - OZZY OSBOURNE - LED ZEPPELIN - PIXIES - THE ROLLING STONES - SOUNDGARDEN - GREEN DAY -  RADIOHEAD - QUEEN - LOCAL H - MISFITS - DUSTER - SUBLIME - BLUR - HELMET - LOS TRES - ARTIC MONKEYS - DEAD KENNEDYS - SKINDRED - SEPULTURA - SKILLET - BOA - MOTHER MOTHER - THE SMITHS - THE CURE - MUSE - THE WHITE STRIPES - THE DREDSEN DOLLS - GORILLAZ - MF DOOM - MOTLEY CRUE - S*ICIDE SILENCE - THE CRAMPS - BON JOVI - RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - VENDED - LAST DAYS OF HUMANITY - ACID BATH - HOLE - BIRDBRAIN - CATHERINE - FAR - SCREECHING WEASEL - MONSTER MAGNET - SNAKE RIVER CONSPIRACY - GUS BLACK - THE DICKIES - GENITORTUES - NICKEL - DIE MANNEQUIN - J*CK OFF JILL - ALICE IN CHAINS - ALEX G - TV GIRL - THE CARDIGANS - MAC DEMARCO - MITSKI - ROAR - EYEDRESS - LIL PEEP - TYLER THE CREATOR - SURF CURSE - THE SMASHING PUMPKINS

Report Reply

Reply by innominandium

posted

i think dillinger escape plan, bring me the horizon, knocked loose and code orange are my favorite honestly

Report Reply

Reply by KAJAAA

posted

Mortician, Strange boutique, Hexenmeister, Grausamkeit, Darkthrone and more..

Report Reply

Reply by em0

posted

I fucking love ICP, Blur, Gorillaz, and MCR so much  <3

Report Reply

Reply by Siran🖤

posted

I’ve been loving Sleep Token, Bad Omens, Slipknot, Fleshwater, Sierra Ferrell, Lorna Shore, etc.

Report Reply

Reply by Damion

posted

I LIKE PIERCE THE VEIL, SWS, GHOST, MCR,PARAMORE, SLIPKNOT AND LIKE ALOT MORE :3

Report Reply

Reply by OmegaKing6000

posted

Here is my list

Deadmau5

Flux Pavilion

NERO

Old Skrillex

Pre 2016 Excision

Pre 2016 Datsik

Report Reply

Reply by naoo ☆ ~('▽^人)

posted

problyy judas priest and karate,,

Report Reply

Reply by NiKOLAi SP♤DE

posted

I listen to MCR, Fall Out Boy, old Panic! (high hopes is my enemy), Waterparks and Maneskin (which is really just an Italian rock band, but they're still cool)

Report Reply

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7tU570f9yQDoJiSPqAsFX2?si=13e2e984d7fc4b2b

Some of these gotta go but this is the majority :)

Report Reply

Reply by lulu

posted

I love the runaways, queen, nirvana, my chemical romance, Joan Jett, hole, system of a down, weezer, bikini kill, and babes in toyland :)

Report Reply

Reply by h3rmithefrog

posted

Maneskin, Yungblud, Mindless Self Indulgence, Gorillaz, Orslok, BABYMETAL, ThxSoMch, Odetari, CORPSE, Falling in Reverse, Bring me the Horizon, Korn, Rammstein, System of a Down, Kordhell, SyKo, SUICIDAL-IDOL, Rojuu, The Oral Cigarettes, Linkin Park, Evanescense, Crazy Point 

Report Reply

Reply by ray

posted

slaughter to prevail, death, jack off jill, basically any death metal :]

Report Reply

Reply by meow08meow

posted

pierce the veil atm >_<

Report Reply

Reply by ZoBo<3

posted

Blink 182, Weezer, and Tokio Hotel! My top 3 rn